Steam Holiday Sale

Purkake

I know a guy who downloaded Red Alert 3 and got a letter from his service provider warning him not to do it again.

Finally a provider that actually cares for their customer well-being! I wish I had the sympathy and care to send warning letters for everyone, since RA3 reeks and therefore it's in everyone's best interest not to get it.

Very commendable action from the service men.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm quoting a post from the Neogaf forums

I was just talking to a guy from Valve via Steam chat and while obviously he couldn't give any numbers or anything he said this sale has been "insanely" successful. There's been a ton of gifting too.

So yay PC gaming, I guess. And remember that the sale ends on the 2. January, so you still have time!

I just bought Jade Empire on top of the other games, GUN(sucked) Cleary Sky(i likey) Unreal Deal(AWESOME)

Steam Rocks! :)

I havent played Jade Empire but i loved KoTOR!

I hope you'll like it!

Also suprise: Counter Strike community is exactly as portrayed on the internet :(

Moved to gaming section. I keep thinking it is something left behind by a spam bot when spotting the thread title in Way off Topic 8)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Moved to gaming section. I keep thinking it is something left behind by a spam bot when spotting the thread title in Way off Topic 8)

Thanks ;)

I though about putting it into C&C forums, but though that OT might be more appropriate.

If the sale is not over yet, it will be SOON, so get your last stuff.

The sale is over, so the topic is over as well.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: