very strange graphic issue :(

when i start the game , where you choose your character there all messed up, really messed up like floating eyes and teeth and seperate legs :p

but when i log in there is a character there but there even more messed up, like back to front upside down sideways thing going on ??

is there a fix for this ??

my game aint laggy or anything, just messed up mutant people

thanks in advance :)

i just tryed that but nothing, its really hard to explain, but its every character in the game seems to be like this, on the ship at the start for example,when your the droid, the people lying on there floor have there teeth eyes and hair above them upside down looking ??

the game runs completly fine, not lagging, but this makes it completly unplayable :p

id appricate some help if anyone can

Specs would help.

Run KOTOR2's "Scan Hardware", save the results in a *.txt and post that here.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Everything seems to be in order.

However I see you didn't patch your game. Did you already tried with the patch (and is that just because of the re-install)?

Also, tried to lower the texture detail by 1 (medium) and see if that has any effect?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

iv tried everything, and it aint gonna work, i give up :mellow:, thanks for all the replys :lol:

Uninstall and completely erase everything KOTOR II related off your PC.

Run -> regedit

Run -> %appdata% if anything is there

Run a search on KOTOR II or Lucas Arts

Delete everything in Program files related to KOTOR II

Run a disk cleanup from control panel.

Restart PC, reinstall KOTOR II, patch it before you play, then try it.

I contacted LucasArts and they told me that the reason this was happening to me was probably because my video card (which is a built in Ati Radeon Xpress 200 Series) was not tested with the game, and is probably the reason for it not working.