Hidden Academy issue

jewwe

Hi,

I've played through TSL multiple times, but this time.. Well, let me explain:

When my party arrives, we're attacked by the 3 assasin droids like usual. After they're down, I proceed to the academy interior. This is where it gets wierd.

The handmaiden tells me to put down my weapons and I won't be harmed. I comply and then.. Nothing! Atton and Kreia are standing beside me, and I can't talk to them. Well, Atton will give me 2 options:

[Cheat Node] 1. Continue with Kreia conversation.

[Cheat Node] 2. Proceed to Atris confrontation.

The first option does nothing, as the party never got placed in their holding cells. The second will do something, but the controntation doesn't allow me to proceed. The PC just talks to Atris and then walk back to the entrance, to see Atton and Kreia still sitting there.

Any idea(s) as what I can do? Start over, or?

This is a known bug and the only response you can make to Handmaiden as soon as you enter is "Who are you?" In all my games, with that response, it advanced as it should. You shouldn't have to start over, just reload a save.

Edited by SummerDay

What's the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"?   Apparently, none.     :huh:  

This is a known bug and the only response you can make to Handmaiden as soon as you enter is "Who are you?" In all my games, with that response, it advanced as it should. You shouldn't have to start over, just reload a save.

I seem to remember that there is exactly one response that you shouldn't chose (something about coming along peacefully or so)?

Described in the very first part of the stickied FAQ :x

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein