What you did today

Gorth

why do conservatives try to undermine our capitalistic culture by calling for every toy that might or might not offend them slightly be taken off the shelves rather than let the free market do it's work?

Because they're annoying gits? :(

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Woke up, helped someone with an essay, took mom out to lunch for birthday, at work.

Will play some Morrowind when I get home.

why do conservatives try to undermine our capitalistic culture by calling for every toy that might or might not offend them slightly be taken off the shelves rather than let the free market do it's work?

Because they're annoying gits? ;(

Because, thankfully, not everyone marches and wheels in unison beneath political banners like 'conservative'?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

crazy times at the moment

problem #1 - got a currently homeless friend crashing at my place and helping him try and find a new flat

problem #2 - complicated goings on with a certain girl involving a current relationship and general awkwardness

problem #3 - another friend that has just broken up with her boyfriend and has been quite down lately and seems to have gotten very attached to me lately

problem #4 - another friend txted me earlier this morning saying things at home have gotten really bad and she wants to know if she can stay with me for a couple of days

problem #5 - finally heard some info about my mother's operation. now i have to try and wrangle some more time off from work so i can go visit her in hospital

fun fun fun :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

2, 3, and 4 could result in a highly beneficial solution, together... all at once... killing three birds with one stone... ahem.

I was about to post something like this... :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

2, 3, and 4 could result in a highly beneficial solution, together... all at once... killing three birds with one stone... ahem.

taks

:lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

taks

yeah i'm not sure that would really solve the problems though (as fun as it would be)

more like create more :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

It's like Shryke lives inside a movie or something. It appears that he blinks and the women come running.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I guess my life is similar to yours, though. I blink and the women go off running.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I guess my life is similar to yours, though. I blink and the women go off running.

just the opposite sign... understand and feel your pain. that's why i married. now i have even less of the good stuf... what was i thinking?

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Guest The Architect

Yeah, but the only reason all Shryke's women will come flocking to you is to kill you for killing him, so your little plan won't work, but hey, by all means if you want to take out Shryke go ahead, I won't stop you, we're all rooting for you back in Australia. :)

Edited by The Architect

Speaking of Architect, I'm listening to a lot of Aussie radio for work and basically you have those middle aged women with really slow up-and-down voices going OH GOSH ITS CHRISTMAS AND SOME PEOPLE ARENT CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS CAUSE YOU KNOW THEY ARE ALL ARAB (AND PROBABLY TERRORIST BUT I DIDNT SAY THAT) AND YOU KNOW JUST WAHT COUNTRY ARE WE LIVING IN?!?!?!

Or calling in and then talking with the radio host about his sister or something

But then, I'm biased because I hate how hot the place is. I dont' know how you guys live there. IT BURNS

they're just friends though

well except for #2. that's kinda complicated...

it's a long story :p

What did you expect? Ever heard of someone say? "It's easy" when dealing with women? :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest The Architect
Speaking of Architect, I'm listening to a lot of Aussie radio for work and basically you have those middle aged women with really slow up-and-down voices going OH GOSH ITS CHRISTMAS AND SOME PEOPLE ARENT CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS CAUSE YOU KNOW THEY ARE ALL ARAB (AND PROBABLY TERRORIST BUT I DIDNT SAY THAT) AND YOU KNOW JUST WAHT COUNTRY ARE WE LIVING IN?!?!?!

Or calling in and then talking with the radio host about his sister or something

But then, I'm biased because I hate how hot the place is. I dont' know how you guys live there. IT BURNS

Yeah, only the best of the best can thrive in this glorious island that we call Australia, this place ain't cut out for washed up Kiwi hacks like you or Shryke. :p

Rough morning. Played some hoops for a couple hours after work yesterday, and came home rather tired. Then there was a bit of an argument with the wife that kept us both up until around midnight. After prying myself out of bed, I discovered that it was almost painfully cold outside, mostly due to a biting wind, so the 3/4 mi. walk that begins my commute was awful.

But then I got to the subway and switched my ipod to some Jimmy Smith. That helped brighten my mood immensely.

Got up 2 hrs late but still made it to class on time. During class I was placed in a group and told to come up with a marketing plan to sell a trip to as many students as possible to meet with Cal ISO execs and get a briefing (basically) on how the place works etc etc.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.