Meet Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine The Hulk And The Flash Combined

Amentep

If I were to change my name I could be a 'Tom', hard to pull off I know, but who wants to be a Jacob, or Michael, a mister everybody

If I lived in Eastern Europe I would so be a 'Goran'.

Asia, hmm.. Gichin Funakoshi, after Gichin Funakoshi

Africa, Mobabe something.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I imagine filling out any form that requires complete name would be tedious.

I wonder what he considers his middle name? Is he casually known as Captain Combined?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I find it oddly refreshing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Didn't Wally West do the same thing? Become the Lightning Bolt that gave him his powers?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Not sure. I know that happened with Barry Allen, always loved that story; read it originally on those Flash chronicles talking about the 3 Flashes and that guy from the future... Jon something (Fox?), who was bombarded with Tachyon energy as he went into the past to warn the Flashes of a common enemy, then became a future Flash as well to stop that enemy. Few other 'tragic hero' stories in comics at the time got to me the way Barry's story did.

As for Wally, I remember the same kind of accident happening, but at one point I stopped following the characters so I'm unaware of what now constitutes his true origin.

IIRC when they introduced the Speed Force concept they had West trying to escape the Speed Force and traveling back along his timeline until he became the lightning bolt that made his powers and using that energy drain on the speed force to put himself back in time.

Or something. I wasn't the biggest Flash fan, and I haven't read the pertinent issues in years.

If I had to choose between hiring Captain Fantastic Faster Than yada yada, and John Boringsman, I would pick Captain Combined.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Most people wouldn't, although I guess if it was a job in a comic shop, he might be a shoe-in!