The Crimson Room

Diogo Ribeiro

The Crimson Room is a small, flash-based point'n'click game. The premise is that you are in a room and must exit. Its not GotY material, but its a fun little diversion, which can last anywhere from 5 minutes to several hours, depending on your aptitude for this sort of thing.

The Crimson Room

You play in a first person mode, and gameplay consists of finding items to use in the environment. There is a guide on the internet, which is quite easy to find, but will make it too easy.

For those that like this kind of thing, enjoy :blink:

Thread pruned. Thank you Role-Player for taking the time to share this link.

Note:If you have a problem with a post, please PM the mods. Do not regress into a personal attack - use PM. If you cannot do that, please refrain from posting.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Bummer that that beautiful series of posts by yours truly in which I educated Role-Player on the nuances of debate and social interaction are, in fact, gone. But good thing I saved the thread right after RP's last post, eh?

Those 12 emoticons you posted in a row disagree with you.

Again, it was a humorous statement with a tinge of facetiousness. You need a therapist.

Did i hurt your sensitive ego

Biizzzaaaarrrrroooooo how many psychology Ph.D's we have per capita here, isn't it? I'd recommend going with an actual argument instead of mindlessly reciting what you paid attention to during high school psychology.

by pointing to something that you don't like or consider trite? Boo-frickin'-hoo. Deal with it.

Guess what internet fora are for? That's right, RP, they're for expressing one's opinion. For example, here you express your opinion that everybody needs to see Crimson Room, which was responded to by my opinion that you are an idiot.

We don't throw a fit everytime we see you post ignorant, bandwidth-consuming drivel.

Then again, I wasn't the one spamming, now, was I? Besides, this point is highly subjective. I'm sure that with your histrionic personality disorder (typically found in females, btw, but that doesn't surprise considering your behavior) you equate your opinion with fact, but it isn't.

Furthermore, your vacuous and unoriginal "welcome to last week comment" shows who inticided who in the first place.

I don't know. Responding to a joking comment like mine with "Yes, well, excuse me for not receiving the Online Flash Games Monthly Digest. :(" sure is pretty inciteful, no?

Curious that someone who speaks of etiquete just blatantly showed to possess none. Again.

You don't exactly rival Ann Landers either, hypocrite.

A likewise simple cure for that might be to avoid looking at everything that might hurt your precious sensibilities on the internet.

Again, an interweb forum is for people to discuss their opinions. Another dubious at best argument courtesy of Role-Player. You truly are a shining example of the RPG Codex school of debate, ie, ad hominem, red herrings, straw men, lies, and good old fashioned BS. The strangers on the internet you aspire to be like, ie Saint P and Rosh, would doubtlessly be ashamed of you.

thank you irvine

good night

I already answered all that in the past, so you'll get no further answers on this matter. A pity your comeback took so long, but i guess you had to plan out answers that entertained the audience (which surely takes longer than the usual trash you post).

Feel free to come back and spout more unproven nonsense about me and others, and act as you were the lord and ruler of the board, but don't be surprised if your antics warrant no reply. Your kind rarely does, anyway. But i'll still reserve my right to prod your frail ego in the future, for whatever reason i may see fit, however. Your kind of uneducated trash is just too comical to pass up.

Keep it up, chucklehead. Someone has to be the court jester, and you fit the job very nicely.

I already answered all that in the past, so you'll get no further answers on this matter.

Copout. You could admit your defeat a bit more graciously, you know. How about "You know what, Ronald? I really am sorry that I addressed all your logical, well-thought points with personal insults, red herrings, and other broken crutches generally utilized by kindergarten debate champions."?

A pity your comeback took so long, but i guess you had to plan out answers that entertained the audience (which surely takes longer than the usual trash you post).

More ad hominem, wheeeee....

Feel free to come back and spout more unproven nonsense about me and others,

Two questions, nino. (1) Unproven? How so? I merely called you on all the ad hominem, etc. (2) What others?

and act as you were the lord and ruler of the board,

Feel free to come back and pretend that your opinion is fact. Existentialism, while a fine philosophy, is not well-regarded by society in general.

but don't be surprised if your antics warrant no reply. Your kind rarely does, anyway.

My kind? You mean the people who argue you into a corner without breaking a sweat, and find your pitiful attempts at dodging the point utterly hilarious? You're absolutely correct, my kind never does warrant a reply because your kind never is keen on making a post to save face.

But i'll still reserve my right to prod your frail ego in the future,

Ooh, more highschool psychology. I already called you on that one. Did you even read my post before deciding that you would look so kewl by attempting to, and failing to, emulate Roshambo?

for whatever reason i may see fit, however.

I'm lord of the board?

Your kind of uneducated trash is just too comical to pass up.

Attacking my education now, are you? For one thing, my level of education is utterly irrelevant to the matter at hand. Not only that, it speaks volumes of your idiocy if you have more education than me and still can't debate your way out of a paper bag.

Keep it up, chucklehead. Someone has to be the court jester, and you fit the job very nicely.

Chucklehead? That's icing on the cake, honey -- pretty much undeniable proof that you're pretending to be Rosh. Here's a hint -- Rosh's technique is comprised of actual arguments sprinkled with some colourful insults. Not only do you lack the actual argument, your insults are without colour.

But i'll still reserve my right to prod your frail ego in the future

From COGSCI department at Princeton --

Frail -

delicate, fragile, frail -- (easily broken or damaged or destroyed; "a kite too delicate to fly safely"; "fragile porcelain plates"; "fragile old bones"; "a frail craft")

I don't think that's the word you're looking for. If it is, than you've proven Ronald's point. Would not the fact that he replied to every point of your previous posts kind of defunct your "Psychology 101" reasoning that he's got a frail ego? To me, "frailty" would be a more fitting description for the one who posts a link most forum-goers have seen two months ago, gets his ass handed to him, then doesn't reply to a lengthy criticism in favor of simply saying "you're a court jester", "i will prod your broken ego" blah blah blah. If anyone's ego has been "prodded", it's yours.

On a sidenote, even if you were referring to "ego" in the Freudian sense of the word, then it's woefully apparent that you flunked out of highschool psychology. In the future, please refrain from emulating Rosh unless you can become educated about what you're attempting to argue (in this case, Ronald's ego.)

You posted a s***ty link. Everyone does that sooner or later. Leave your bulls*** RPG Codex legacy behind you and learn from your mistake.