Continuing our conversation...

Deadly_Nightshade

UnknownRegions, I know you will most likely not read this -according to one of your comments you believe you are the only Christian here and thus are not going to post anything outside of profiles- but I figured that I might as well make a topic so that I can respond to your points without bits of our conversation disappearing - and, yes, before you go off on me, I know I un-approved your comments on my profile; however, you were given plenty of warnings that something like that was going to happen while you stated to delete important bits of our argument without any notice. The entire bit where you tried to use Pascal's Wager is missing, as is several of your other less-noble moments. But let's not talk about the past, for this topic is for the future!

I will start off by saying that the link you posted that was supposed to "prove" that homosexuals were unfair getting tax breaks does not support your case, in fact it works against you. The article clearly states, and I quote, "Gay and lesbian couples will be able to get the same tax breaks as married couples from December, if they formalise their relationship through a civil partnership [...] these benefits will not be extended to heterosexual unmarried couples, or, for example, spinsters who have lived together for many years as companions." There you go - the story says that there are no special tax-breaks. Your turn to move... :)

EDIT: If this is against the forum rules please remove it - my intention is to have an actual conversation with the other member, not troll or flame him.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

uh? oh, ah.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

so someone went to all the trouble of making one of dems dere accounts and den didn't want to post? SHENANIGANS!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Discriminating against anyone is pretty dang un-christian. Let's leave the judging of others up to God.

edit: I took some more time to look at the article. What does that have to do with anything?

Edited by Hurlshot

Wth? have we got some kind of Assassin's Creed ninja Christian roaming the personal message rooftops of the fora?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.