This DOESN'T make Sense.... Is it possible that?

who said that Star wars was logical? Also knowing a star wars writer, He could easily said that Revan or human force user could find an force techique to last 1,000 years.

I don't know if the editors at Lucasbooks (or whoever) would allow somthing like that to get through anymore, back in the days pre NJO the writers were given a simple set of guidelines to run by, Every major character must survive the story (this probably ended up taking the Solo kids in after their creation) and not be significantly changed (ie Luke couldn't end a storyline as a Dark Jedi). And actually that was about it. Now it seems the editors have a sort of meta arc that they want to follow and try to hammer down most of the MAJOR plot points in that arc in each book.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Really? There's guidelines now? Hm, interesting.

the very basic ones were for the origional star wars book. NJO was a storyline put together at a conference of the writers and the editors. I can only guess anything under a similar banner (like "legacy of the force") is running under the same idea as NJO.

but but Luke was a dark jedi under the Reborn Emperor Palpatine..............................................Stupid anyways.

well I do think that Revan(as much as I love him) is still a mortal and I would love to play as Revan again in a future Kotor game. I do think that Revan could be the sith prisoner in the conqect artwork but that is my opinion.

The Sith prisoner as of the artwork states that the prisoner is living in a state between life and death.

The Sith Prisoner could be anyone due to the amount of unknown factors.

Also, another example would be Darth Plageuis (spelling?). It was said he could influence the midi-chlorians to create life. No whether or not Palpatine was lying about other things, we know he was telling the truth about this certain detail, after all, Anakin was born purely of midi-chlorians, no father, nothing.

If the force can be manipulated to create life, why cannot someone figure out the secret to extend life? Over long periods of time? Imo, extending ones life sounds much easier than actually CREATING one.

Speculation. Discuss.

i do think it is possible and I do think that Darth Plaguis is Anakin 's father. I do think that the Sith Emperor does that with his midicholarins and uses Jedi batteries aka Star Forges to repliesh his force potential.

Also I do think that Sith Emperor keeps Revan alive so He can sucks the force energy off him. Revan is powerful force user and having a powerful force user on that level would be one hell of a battery.

If that is the case, then I would love to have a redo of Kotor 1 that leads up to Revan's capture by the Sith Emperor.

Edited by DeathScepter

i do think it is possible and I do think that Darth Plaguis is Anakin 's father. I do think that the Sith Emperor does that with his midicholarins and uses Jedi batteries aka Star Forges to repliesh his force potential.

Also I do think that Sith Emperor keeps Revan alive so He can sucks the force energy off him. Revan is powerful force user and having a powerful force user on that level would be one hell of a battery.

If that is the case, then I would love to have a redo of Kotor 1 that leads up to Revan's capture by the Sith Emperor.

Assuming Revan is the captive of course. It is possible, but that would be lame imo. :D

• 2 weeks later...

why in the hell would it be lame? and also if there a chance to prolong your life to be an evil bastard like the Sith Lords are and drain the force like a battery aka Jedi batteries of Kotor 1, Would you do it? Any Sith Lord would capture Revan and put him into stasis and use him like a battery. Also This Sith Emperor would have several of these Jedi batteries along with Revan within his Citadel or at least within a hidden Location within his empire of DOOM.

why in the hell would it be lame? and also if there a chance to prolong your life to be an evil bastard like the Sith Lords are and drain the force like a battery aka Jedi batteries of Kotor 1, Would you do it? Any Sith Lord would capture Revan and put him into stasis and use him like a battery. Also This Sith Emperor would have several of these Jedi batteries along with Revan within his Citadel or at least within a hidden Location within his empire of DOOM.

Most likely instead of jedi as his batteries he'd just weed out the week Sith and force them into the stasis.

I think it would be lame because I don't want to see my revan that I played as in KOTOR I end up a prisoner in stasis for three hundred years.... IMO, Revan is too cool for that.

I wouldn't be an evil bastard. Till this day I have yet to play through KOTOR (1 or 2) as a DS user....

just because Revan is the coolest mother****er in the universe, it doesn't mean he is an unstoppable juggernaut of DOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM or awesomenessssssssssssssssssssss.

Then explain to me that disappearance of Revan and the return of the Ebon Hawk.

Dead, Capture or stuck, is what Revan is by the time of Kotor 2.

Revan is the definition of awesomeness. Hes where I got my name from.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

and here I thought Nihilus was the Chuck Norris of Star War. So is Carth Daedus. Palpatine, Luke, Anakin. your mother. Shryke.

The Truth is Shryke did defeat Revan in a one on one duel more than once.

As much as I love Revan and think he is one of the greatest Sith Lords and Jedi Masters. Still it doesn't make him the chuck Norris of the star wars. Even them. Star Wars is turning into Dragon ball z

Edited by DeathScepter

Blasphemy! Revan is the coolest jedi in the history of the galaxy.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I do think that Shryke would strike out on any woman. For his charisma score is zero. No I am the coolest Jedi and Sith of all time.

You haven't seen his posts in the "what are you doing today" thread in the WOT forums have you?

I do think that Shryke would strike out on any woman. For his charisma score is zero. No I am the coolest Jedi and Sith of all time.

if you say so :closed:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

just because Revan is the coolest mother****er in the universe, it doesn't mean he is an unstoppable juggernaut of DOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM or awesomenessssssssssssssssssssss.

Then explain to me that disappearance of Revan and the return of the Ebon Hawk.

Dead, Capture or stuck, is what Revan is by the time of Kotor 2.

I happen to no be one that is categorized as a "Revan fanboy" that thinks he should be unstoppable. I simply don't want to see the character I played as end up worthless in his ultimate goal.