What time period would you like to see a KOTOR-like game made about?

I was wondering what time period of Star Wars history would you like to see a KOTOR-like game made about?

Personally, I was thinking pre-old Republic. Possibly centered around the Unification Wars or what not. Maybe a little afterwards.

Great Hyperspace war would be interesting as well.

I think it would be AWESOME to see the Star Wars galaxy during its different time periods. Its earlier history would be very cool to see in my opinion.

Star Wars in the pre-historic era. One planet, primitive equipment - no starships, blasters, lightsabers...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

How about after KotOR 2. And I mean right after KotOR 2.

You mean, K3? If so, I agree entirely. But it needs more Bane. :):(

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

How about after KotOR 2. And I mean right after KotOR 2.

You mean, K3? If so, I agree entirely. But it needs more Bane. :lol::)

Someone made a good point saying K3 could be possibly going on DURING the events of K2, but you play as Revan (I assume). That would be pretty decent. And you wouldn't have to worry about voice problems.

More Bane? Blah. Bleh. Bluh. Bleck. Hmph.

DOWN WITH BANE!

Someone made a good point saying K3 could be possibly going on DURING the events of K2, but you play as Revan (I assume). That would be pretty decent. And you wouldn't have to worry about voice problems.

That would be me.

But it needs more Bane.

*shakes head at u*

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

it'd be kinda cool to see an rpg set in the same timeline as the dark forces series

What timeline is the Dark Forces series set in? I have never read them/heard of them.

heres how the games in the dark forces line are named

Dark Forces

Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Jedi Academy

The first Dark Forces takes place during Episode IV, from there it's pretty much post Endor.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That would be me.

Wow. I'm likin' that idea. Good stuff. Make some references to what's happening during Kotor II, and you could really just leave it with another cliffhanger... :(

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

I would want it developed by Bethesda :D When I say this, though, by KotOR-like I mean RPG.

I love KotOR as well as Morrowind/Oblivion, but it would be interesting to see a SW with that open-ended style.

*Cue hate* I suggested that a while ago (or was it on the Bioware forums?) and almost got my head chopped off for treason.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I would want it developed by Bethesda :D When I say this, though, by KotOR-like I mean RPG.

I love KotOR as well as Morrowind/Oblivion, but it would be interesting to see a SW with that open-ended style.

*Cue hate* I suggested that a while ago (or was it on the Bioware forums?) and almost got my head chopped off for treason.

Oblivion is a dead world with cardboard cutouts for people, while Kotor is a living world with NPC's with more personality than a thimble.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oblivion is a dead world with cardboard cutouts for people, while Kotor is a living world with NPC's with more personality than a thimble.

tbh just the main characters. The others have a problem that needs fixing, much like oblivion.

No open ended for me, I like such games to have a cinematic appeal...

I dont know but couldnt we get a Kotor like game by having Luke Skywalker after the ending of ep 6 for the next couple of years?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

• 2 weeks later...

LA needs to make a game featuring:

Hanharr.jpg

Mirabounty.png

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Guest The Architect

They really should ****in do one right after KotOR2 like awesome babydol said. We know Revan & the Exile failed to stop the True Sith, we know they don't return from the unknown regions, but we still don't know what happened to them there, what they did and if they somehow crippled the True Sith or not.

As much as I'm willing to wage Avellone intended the True Sith to be done and dusted in his planned KotOR3 plot, why would an alteration in the conclusion of his original plot idea prevent him from making an awesome story? I don't think it would. Other than that I say just let Obsidian make as many single player KotOR/Star Wars RPG games as they want and give them enough time to complete them, because I have faith whatever they do will be ****in great.