"Run system"

How will the player control either if he is running or simply walking?

By a key (run/walk) or a system more like Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (scroll button) where you can set the speed you want.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

I'd prefer a sprint button, really. But don't limit it like Mass Effect, and make it always work. ME only used sprint in combat (for about 3 seconds until you recharge for 30 seconds), and when you werent in combat, all the game did is change the camera angle and view angle, making you walk at the same speed.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

i don't mind a constant run idea. like, pressure based on the directional stick or something

swan diving off the tongues of crippled giants

international business machine

choking on bits of fallen breadcrumbs

oh this burning beard, i have come undone

superficially speaking, sometimes i like to see what my character looks like when he's walking. and it's nice to know it's possible, especially in situations in which running would be inappropriate.

swan diving off the tongues of crippled giants

international business machine

choking on bits of fallen breadcrumbs

oh this burning beard, i have come undone

Calm situations look better when the character is sort of jogging instead of running.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Or they could do it like it is in GTA4: when you run at full speed you lose some mobility (ie. turning fast). Preferably I'd prefer it there were three different modes: sneak (slow), jogging (normal) and sprint (high speed, short distance). I've never walked in a game that's had a walk mode.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!