Problem on Nar Shaddaa

Ok. So First I must apologize for my english. Come from Slovakia.

I play for the dark side of the force and I'm a Sith Lord. After I kill master Zez-Kai Ell my character should absorbe his powers but nothing like that happen and the doors wouldn't open. I can't leave that room...Anything help:-)

Edited by Sith Lord Darth Plagueis

Try an earlier save in the game, possibly one where you haven't initiated the final few quests on the planet, or at the very least the start of Nar Shadaa. Also make sure you install updates on the game and save often; the game is very buggy and sometimes the game save files become corrupt.

If all that fails make sure the journal does update correctly (otherwise you get stuck later) and use the Wherami armband (downloadable from kotorfiles) to open said locked door.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Strangley this same thing happened to me and I was on the xbox version.

reloading earlier saves from the planet didnt work, I had to load up one from Telos (wich wasnt so bad since Nar Shadda was the first planet I did this time round)

Im wondering what caused this glitch to happen, I've played through this game like 6 times and this never happened before. Also I've looked around this and some other sits and never heard of this happening to anyone else for the Xbox version. So does anyone know what causes this glitch, and has anyone else had this happen to them for the xbox version?

Edited by Darth Poop

I'm guessing that due to the game being buggy certain triggers don't register properly from time to time, leading to messed up saved game files. Or something like that. I'm sure we've all learned the hard way to save regularly and in different files.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you happen to sell T3? If so you cannot re-enter the EH until you have finished all of Nar Shaddaa (Talking/Killing Zez).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

• 4 weeks later...
Everything is OK but this time I can't enter the Ebon Hawk. After the battle with that thugs who wants my ship I appear outside the ship with my party members and I cannot enter the ship. It gave me a message "you cannot enter this ship right now" or something similar...

This happens ehen you have to go meet the Exchange boss in the toxic bar; you cannot deviate and go into any other modules.

Everything is OK but this time I can't enter the Ebon Hawk. After the battle with that thugs who wants my ship I appear outside the ship with my party members and I cannot enter the ship. It gave me a message "you cannot enter this ship right now" or something similar...

This happens ehen you have to go meet the Exchange boss in the toxic bar; you cannot deviate and go into any other modules.

But I didn't see that animation when the boss of exchange invites me there, even Atton did not fight with that twins---I fight with that thugs in my ship and after that I've killed thier boss it takes me out of the Ebon Hawk with Bao-Dur and that's it. I can't go to Jek' Jek' Tar

I fear it is a corrupt save file then that has messed up your game, for which only earlier game saves and installation of relevant updates seem to be the only way out of that loop, as noted by others. Have you managed to progress past this part of the game before?

At worst try starting before you arrive at Nar Shaddaa and saving often in different slots; it's likely some triggers in the game didn't change when they should have appropriately, so the save file is messed up. If that doesn't help though, uninstall any mods (if you have any installed) and try again, perhaps there's a conflict of sorts with them that causes your grief. I also found that defragmenting my harddrive and doing a clean install of TSL made things run smoother.

On a related note, does anybody know of a bug-fix mod for Nar Shaddaa (aside from TSLPR, when/if it gets released), as there have been for Peragus? Maybe something like that could help.

• 2 weeks later...

My game ctds on the spot after I make it through the "underground sanctuary" maze. The cutscende between mira and hanharr in the arena takes place ok, pictures fades out and instead of combat... boom. desktop. awwwww.

Is that a known bug? I have vista 64b and other than that it all worked fine upto now.

btw, sry to hijack the thread. :sorcerer:

But I didn't see that animation when the boss of exchange invites me there, even Atton did not fight with that twins---I fight with that thugs in my ship and after that I've killed thier boss it takes me out of the Ebon Hawk with Bao-Dur and that's it. I can't go to Jek' Jek' Tar

If you sold T3- That's intended game behavior. You probably didn't piss off/please the exchange enough (the slavers on the ship is only one of the requirements for the call). Check with the bat in the cantina area.

If you really think you got hit by the "called without being called" bug (which *should* be caused by reentering the EH after the slavers, which is something you didn't do from your description) use the KSE to confirm or deny (and if confirm fix it). It's all described in the sticky FAQ...

^

I've been hitting this glitch hard with the door not opening on the xbox... funnying thing is the door is open in the conversation then closes after i end it.... i've reloaded a few times from the start of the planet but still no go, one good thing did come out of this thought i can get to that part in about 30mins...