Release date

hate to break it to you but as an employee of gamestop inc I must tell you that 3/3 generally means that the game is currently in Gamestops hopes and dreams as a Q1 release. I think I had Starcraft II in my system for March 3 2008 in my system because that was as far out as the system went at the time that they tossed it in there.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It wasn't necessary... after all Sega developed the game and OE just assisted to make sure that they're doing no mistakes. No need to be mentioned on the box.

Now seriously, it's just a preliminary box, I'm sure this isn't going to be the final look.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

OE can you confirm/deny it?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Aw man, this game can't come out fast enough.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Except DA will probably get delayed as well.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just in time to find those Prothean ruins.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Better they extend it now than in February.

hey man, what is your avatar from? it's funny. and i agree. delay is almost inevitable nowadays.

swan diving off the tongues of crippled giants

international business machine

choking on bits of fallen breadcrumbs

oh this burning beard, i have come undone

OE can you confirm/deny it?

The AP website still has March 2009 on it, so I figure that's the correct date.

don't trust these websites. They barely get updated. I think SEGA/Obs came to conclusion that the game needs an extra few months, so they also informed the retailers. But of course this could be also baseless speculation.

It wasn't necessary... after all Sega developed the game and OE just assisted to make sure that they're doing no mistakes. No need to be mentioned on the box.

Now seriously, it's just a preliminary box, I'm sure this isn't going to be the final look.

OE makes the game, and that box is 99% fake, made by some random Gamestop employee.

I wouldn't trust any dates this early in the cycle.

Dates, maybe not, but I would trust the delay to summer. AP just hit Alpha (har har) recently, so my guess would be that there's significant work before it's ready for consumption. They've also seen the widespread response to the clips in the first dev diary (on GS and GT), suggesting that pulling a fast one is not an option with how detail-oriented many gamers are.

Edit: though it kind of has me wondering, how come Fallout 3 is a GOTY year contender with practically nonexistent facial animation while AP is in the fryer because early footage looked a bit stiff?

Edited by Cl_Flushentityhero

OE makes the game, and that box is 99% fake, made by some random Gamestop employee.

I wouldn't trust any dates this early in the cycle.

I was just ironic when I said Sega is developing AP rofl

• 2 weeks later...

My money is on "some time before the release of the TSLRP"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.