Clinical definition of stupidity achieved

Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

13996335_172718b.jpg

This is one of Sweden most famous neo-nazis, Jackie Arkl

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I wonder how that would work with the rest of the neonazi movement... after all the very thing that they are racist towards joining them? that'd just make the whole thing pointless to me.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I am reminded of a Dave Chappelle skit where he played a blind black man, that grew up hating black people. Upon learning that he himself was black, he divorced his wife since he couldn't respect someone that would love a black man. Haha.

If you don't think it's retarded to have deliberately moved to Israel and be a neo-Nazi, consider the reaction of Israeli law-enforcement when they discovered a hate crime. Or the sense in wearing a balaclava but exposing your arm tattoos. It's fething stupid strategically, operationally, and tactically. Never mind the inherent fething stupidity in being a nazi.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

From the article it sounds like they're not really Jews, they only have a Jewish ancestor. Also from their ages it's probably their parents who moved to Israel, and probably for purely economic reasons, or perhaps they just hate their parents. Really not that strange, hitler himself was concerned he might have a Jewish ancestor, although that doesn't seem to be the case.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Guest The Architect
I am reminded of a Dave Chappelle skit where he played a blind black man, that grew up hating black people. Upon learning that he himself was black, he divorced his wife since he couldn't respect someone that would love a black man. Haha.

:lol:

Wow... mankind achieves new levels of fail everyday...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I suppose it's no great surprise that a group of disaffected teenage boys latch onto the very thing guaranteed most to upset their parents and society in general. The response to this has been calls for Israel's immigration standard of one Jewish grandparent to be revised - how will that make those who entered on that standard feel?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I suppose it's no great surprise that a group of disaffected teenage boys latch onto the very thing guaranteed most to upset their parents and society in general. The response to this has been calls for Israel's immigration standard of one Jewish grandparent to be revised - how will that make those who entered on that standard feel?

Lucky?

-Elwood Blues

Doesn't the irony run rather thick when Jews are discussing implementing a racial purity benchmark.

It's Israelis discussing it, and given that the Israelis built Israel to escape from persecution FOR BEING JEWS I see no problem. At least no more than fighting for peace, or killing butterflies for um... whatever the word is for studying butterflies.

-Elwood Blues

I don't know it seems to me after going through all that there might have been a lesson about exclusion and discrimination.

LOLZ! Juden and racial purity. Ah the humor those people have.

Don't confuse humour with straight bigotry and stupidity.

What are you lot on about.

As far as I am informed, 'Jews' is a perfectly acceptable plural. What else would you use.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I don't know it seems to me after going through all that there might have been a lesson about exclusion and discrimination.
Not to repeat the same errors again and again wouldn't be human.

As far as I am informed, 'Jews' is a perfectly acceptable plural. What else would you use.
The german plural apparently. Rather strange >_<

What's that talk about racial purity benchmark? Never heard of that, link please!

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I suppose we could call them giant space hamsters instead to avoid any unpleasant connotations with their history. Or, one could grow a pair and not worry about the appearance of racism so much one starts to see it where it isn't.

Since you seem to need it, here goes

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Jews

Now tell me where that says 'Jews' is a racial slur. It's funny how these things go, the innocent sounding 'Jap' is one though

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jap

Go back a page and read what this is about.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Ehm, I have no problems with English plurals in general and not with the word 'Jews', I just explained DR's word 'Juden'. I'm a bit confused by your reply :ermm:

With racial benchmark you mean the restriction of immigration to people with at least one jewish grandparent that SteveThaiBin spoke of?

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority