What would be the dream KOTOR PC?

SD Nihil

Uh Hello? Respond to my last message.
Well where is the recommendation list. I was showing you my list on what I added to it from things I saw throughtout the thread that were recommendations that were by concensus.

:( man... Switch the button right next to your ear and get that list together yourself. Just combine the two lists you posted last and decide on the things that are redundant (i.e. the monitor). Also, go for this PSU here, for example: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817194035.

-samm out

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Like this?:

Monitor: SVA 2400w 24" 1920x1200 LCD

Power Supply: ENERMAX MODU82+ EMD525AWT 525W ATX12V Ver.2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE

Processor: Intel Core Duo E 8400(or something in the 8

series)

Motherboard: eVGA LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI

RAM: 2x2 GB Corsair 800MHz

Graphics Card: NVIDA eVGA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked Edition 896MB DDR3

Hard Drive: Spinpoint F1 1TB (1000 GB)

Drives: Samsung DVD/CD Drive and Flash Drive

Case: Antec Sonata III

O/S: Windows XP Pro (32 Bit)

SLI though remember we thought was kinda well complicated in that I told you I know little about hardware. Being visually impared that is why I am getting a tech of mine to assemble it. You also said NVIDA or something that will be compatible with the rest of it. It doesn't have to be NVIDA. But a motherboard that will work well and be compatible with the rest of this. I've taken the lits of what you said I should combine and combined them. I hope this is a good setup. Again I don't know thatyou guys do.

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

Thank you. As for the SLI Motherboard, what was complicated abotthat? I don't remember what SLI was?

There is nothing complicated about SLI if you don't build the rig yourself (and not even then, if you know what you're doing). All it means is that the computer can have TWO graphics cards that cooperate for more performance in games. In your case SLI is not an issue since you have one graphics card. But it makes it possible for you to easily upgrade your computer later, if you wish to get more performance out of it: just add another card.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ah I see. Thank you very much. For the graphics card so I can prepare for the future of getting the driver updaes ca you please give me a link to the drivers page of that card? Also, when there is a new driver update will I always have to uninstall hte prior driver, run driver sweeper in safe mode, and install the new driver? Or just update and not uninstall the prevous driver?

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

Ah I see. Thank you very much. For the graphics card so I can prepare for the future of getting the driver updaes ca you please give me a link to the drivers page of that card? Also, when there is a new driver update will I always have to uninstall hte prior driver, run driver sweeper in safe mode, and install the new driver? Or just update and not uninstall the prevous driver?

Nvidia uses ONE driver package for ALL their graphics cards, no matter if you have one graphics card or two (or more) in a SLI setup:

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

This is the reason why it's so easy. Just download their latest driver, follow the instructions and you're done.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!