Yahtzee reviews

Darque

^Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I thought you were criticizing his negativity, if that was the way it came across.

I was just making conversation, loosely drawing from the content of your post. :)

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

^Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I thought you were criticizing his negativity, if that was the way it came across.

I was just making conversation, loosely drawing from the content of your post. :)

Yay!

Anyway I do think that he does a good job bringing out the flaws in his own unique style instead of just randomly hating the game/developer/world. The comparisons are also incredibly accurate in addition to being hilarious.

On a side note, it looks like the Escapist realized that ZP is the lone reason anyone visits their site and put as many ads in/on/around it as possible. As long as it helps topay for Yahtzee's Branson Pickle, I'm fine with it.

Edited by Purkake

Thank goodness for Adblock then. :D

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It is becoming Ironic really, Other than small sites or sites devoted to a specific genre, It is becoming really hard to find some decent Info about any game. If the general gaming sites are to be believed every AAA title that comes along heralds the return of Atlantis or something....

Among the thorny mess of lies and misdirection, A generally :censored: person with :censored: and :censored: nand :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: as his motto has become the paragon of truth. Its like having the Godzilla protecting orphans from space invaders and or something :)

Edited by cronicler

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Valkyria Chronicles review is up featuring thinly veiled a Nazi Germany at war with androgynous teenagers.

Excellent, i think that i will actually buy that one :lol:

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"What is this? Community service?" :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"a fistful of poo on a tray."

lol. Awesome.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Yahtzee should do more fake reviews. ;)

The tragedy is that the 'gold at the end of the rainbow' that is Duke Nukem Forever is not actually dead and 3d Realms is still kicking. Here comes another decade and two more engine changes of waiting.

I'm sure the lawsuit will put them out of their misery.

Still, it's kind of sad that the DNF saga is over. It's like an end of an era.

It's like a little bit of my childhood tossed into the rubbish bin. ;)

It's like a little bit of my childhood tossed into the rubbish bin. ;)

Maybe it's for the best. Think of a world without Star Wars prequels or Indiana Jones IV.

We'll always have Duke Nukem 3D.