Yahtzee reviews

Darque

Stick around / fast forward to the end. You will be glad you did. It kinda sorta ties into Obs, as it stands now.

I am glad I did :lol:

That was worth it, even if you never did nor intend to care one inch about Guitar Hero. The last minute and a half makes up for it :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That was only funny because it was so bad. Maybe that's the point?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

The end bit alone can be found here: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=qXsBIFXf25M

And yes it is indeed awesome.

Bookmarked.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I would like to try Deus Ex sometime. I had the sequel and, inferiority aside, I couldn't figure out the xbox controls for it so I didn't really play it much. Same with Max Payne 2. :lol: I sometimes laugh out loud at these Yahtzee reviews, though.

It's available on Steam for something in the area of 10 US dollars. (At least it was a month ago when I bought it.)

I bought Gothic 3 a few months ago for 5 euro (and DX for 5 years ago, and for a friend a year ago for 1!). I think that must be cheaper than signing up for Gametap, could be me though.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Gametap is 99 cents for the first month, but I have no clue what that translates to in Euro. It's $10 a month after that. You get access to the entire library for that price, which is pretty comprehensive. I'd say the best part is, like Good Old Games, they take older titles and make them work easely through the Gametap player.

Just press the left mouse button as fast as possible... nothing that insane about it. That every fight is random win/loss does suck some though :shifty:. Save lots.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 2 weeks later...
Mirror's Edge: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...57-Mirrors-Edge

I found this one to be particularly funny, but it might be just that I have been missing these reviews after taking a few week hiatus. :lol:

I agree with some of his points, namely when the developers just decided in the game to make you kill every soldier in the area just to keep moving. But the ones about not really explaining things (particularly what you were carrying) I'm annoyed at because he seems to have not watched the cut scenes or taken the game anywhere beyond the first level as the first level is the only one where the message you were carrying was unexplained and the police chase seemed to be for no good reason. After that the cops just chase faith because she is a suspect in a criminal investigation, and most levels she's not even carrying a message. Personally I liked the game, And if EA had some better combat in the thing it might actually be a pretty good contender, but as it is with combat that is harder to play than Contra without codes and a few pants on head retarded puzzle, I think overall it's a pretty average game for most people.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.