Gorth as global

Walsingham

For the denizens of our fora, be gentle with him, lest the Big Green has to move from the Roost original.gif

Quick! Get him!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Whats the difference between a normal moderator and a global moderator. Global mods lord over the regular mods?

Normal moderators only have few sub forums where they have their moderator powers. Globals have it everywhere.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Whats the difference between a normal moderator and a global moderator. Global mods lord over the regular mods?

Global Mods have to be willing to tattoo all the continents and oceans around the midsection of their body

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Hey! They told me that we had to tattoo the faces of the other mods on our heinies. Like a hirsute Mount Rushmore.

At least I'm fairly certain it was them. I hear voices.

...And since when could we edit poll results? That's genius.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Globals can edit poll results. Not that we ever would, you understand. :sorcerer:

Don't give the fringe benefits away! ;)

Short version is, you get to read more reported posts since you get them from all fora. No, there isn't really a "picking order". The screen has a few more buttons here and there

Edit: Oh yeah, I think the job description said something about reminding people of common sense and prevent too many bloodied noses, but that was in the fine print.

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Seems like a bum job to me.

Sometimes :lol:

It gives a different perspective on things.

I wish I was a moderator.

One day, men in black suits appeared at my cubicle and said: "We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation...". I took the other pill >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Now I wish I was a moderator with a cubicle, men in black suits and some pills

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Whats the attraction. Do you guys actually enjoy it.

Seems like a bum job to me.

When everyone's having a great time, it's a great job. When things go wrong, and we crack heads and things get better, it's a great job. When things go wrong, we crack heads, and things get worse, it's ****.

-Elwood Blues

Moderation is I think one of those things that are fun/unfun based on your own reactions to what's going on.

Or at least that was my experience. :lol:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Heh heh heh heh They should make me a moderator! I *know* how to use *power*.

I would look at everyone's IP and hunt down/root out the folks who offend me. That would be pretty much everyone. Soon, I would be the only person left on the board except for my cadre of boot licking sycophants.

How can i become a moderator?

You must best one of the other mods in hand to hand combat.

Great, now I've got that techno Mortal Kombat song stuck in my head... >_

Great, now I've got that techno Mortal Kombat song stuck in my head... >_<

KMFDM - Juke Joint Jezebel? It's awesome!

I doubt the mods would take me back... :ermm: Better for you guys too, not?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

My condolences Gorth.

I hope they informed you that all Global Moderators get spammed via PM to hell and back from me being a whiny baby. In fact that's probably why they promoted you...

If you say you aren't afraid.....you will be. You will be.