I need a confirmation

Is it confirmed that while talking to a person you can pull out your gun for intimidation/killing?

If it's true it's possible to do this only to a few? Or to a large scale of people?

C'mon Bauer was doing great with this kind of work... I think Thorton should do it as well

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

There's a screenshot of it floating around somewhere, and it was mentioned that certain NPCs have specific interrogation options like kneecapping or bottle smashing.

My educated guess is that you can intimidate any NPC Thornton talks to during a mission that he wants something from. Not sure though. Obs?

I saw that screen but maybe it takes place in a cut-scene... it doesn't actually mean that you can do it. Unless we have proof from OE

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

They mentioned it in the new ign interview

When speaking to others, you can choose to take a suave-style stance (****y, confident, witty), aggressive (Jack Bauer style), or professional (if you're of the paladin persuasion or a patriotic fellow obsessed with duty). We also allow the player to perform "actions" that short-circuit dialogues, such as shooting people in the knees or the face, smashing bottles across the heads of smartasses, or anything else that can jump to the core of the conversation without wasting time negotiating with folks.

http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/930/930117p1.html

I didn't know part 2 of that ign interview was out

thanks.

Without starting a new thread I have a question: if you piss off a lady can she summon some bad guys for trying to put you to rest?

So would kicking an old lady in front of the bus lead to problems with the retirement home faction(s)? I wouldn't want to lose backup from old ladies.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So would kicking an old lady in front of the bus lead to problems with the retirement home faction(s)? I wouldn't want to lose backup from old ladies.

Must be careful, lest you piss off Solid State society.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds