Do you know many women slobs?

Kaftan Barlast

I was watching Tina Fey eat a nasty mince&carrots microwave dinner on 30 Rock and I caught myself thinking "Hey a real woman would enver sink that low". Which is surpising since I have numerous times seen my girlfriends and other female friends do far worse things than that... or so I imagine. So I thought we would try and discuss our experiences with slobby women.

The finest exampel I have is a friend of mine that I shared an apartment with for a year, lets call her "P". On the outside, she would have passed as any other woman; attractive, popular with the boys etc. but she was a complete slob. She would cook horrible food-like matter in the kitchen using every clean pot there was and just leave it all on the table, she rarely washed her clothes, she never cleaned and that time she did, she emptied the mop-bucket in our shower cabin clogging it, so when I went to take a shower it flooded and every icky filth particle in there ran out and onto everything. She also had a pet rat, not a hamster or a mouse... a brown rat

Do you people know many girls/women like that?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

When I was at uni, I lived on campus with 200 others in my dorm alone. So I met all sorts. Still, I can confidently assert that the overwhelming majority of women are fairly clean.

By the same token, the majority of women seemed to be at least somewhat lax, too - from a messy room to just not caring if somebody else had a messy room (i.e. me). But I met only one girl who I'd call a slob, but she scared me, so it was all good.

I've known women who weren't obsessively neat, but none that were slobs.

I myself would fall in the middle - I want things to be neat, clean, and orderly and can obsess over it - but since one, I also like to be lazy, and two, my husband is one of the worst apathetic slobs in history, it's rarely as clean/neat as I desire. There comes a point in life where you have to decide whether you'd rather spend half your spare time cleaning or doing something else. Eventually, many people - including women - choose "something else" and start rethinking their standards of what's acceptable.

Unless, of course, you can afford a daily maid/cook/butler - or your living space is only a 8x10 room.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Dont know any slobs but my mom is the opposite. She will clean all day every day until everything is spotless and then blame us for her having to clean.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

My ex girlfriend, her mom, my other ex, her mom, my current girlfriend, her mom... this seems to be a trend...

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

At least three I could bring to mind immediately.

One wasa filthy hippy who my stepfather got to housesit uyears ago. She actually cooked with pans and ate off plates, and simply stacked them in cupboards, still dirty. Unbelievable.

The second was only a slob because she was going through seriuos depression, and is now fine.

The third was one of the most unpleasant characters I've ever run into. Not Evil per se, just slack to the point of hazardous. She would eat plain pasta with butter, and had the human form of mange, and was so filthy that when she cleared out her room she *Edited by myself for decency*. For some inexplicable reason she had the ability to secure really cool guys as boyfriends. It was tragic, really, silly bastards.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Damn wals thats some crazy stuff.

*Edited by Walsingham as reference to above sordidness* Totally confused here. Ever since I found out about the beans on toast thing England has intrigued and scared me greatly.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Beans on toast is what God eats when he's been good. NEVER knock beans on toast.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The third was one of the most unpleasant characters I've ever run into. Not Evil per se, just slack to the point of hazardous. She would eat plain pasta with butter, and had the human form of mange, and was so filthy that when she cleared out her room she *Edited by myself for decency*. For some inexplicable reason she had the ability to secure really cool guys as boyfriends. It was tragic, really, silly bastards.

Chaotic Porker?

Chaotic Porker?

Chaotic lazy. Nice.

-Elwood Blues

By far, Im the cleaner of the two of us (my wife and I). Shes not so much a "slob" as Im a bit anal, I cant stand it when there's clutter all over the place. Shes got no problem leaving a sink full of dishes but the one that really gets me is she will just drop her dirty laundry on the master bathroom floor two inches away from the hamper. I mean its right friggin there, is it asking too much to lift the lid and drop it in there instead of on the floor in front of it?

I knew a lady who'd regularly roll off her bed...

...and never wake up because she had so much stuff piled around her bed, she just rolled over onto it and kept on sleeping.

Although in retrospect, maybe the clutter (books mostly) was a coping mechanism for dealing with a nature prone to rolling off the bed in her sleep. :sorcerer:

But that's really not slobish - or not what I'd call slobish anyhow. I have known some women who'd leave dirty dishes around the house, which is kinda gross.

But some of the worst incidents I've heard of uncleanliness involved women - leaving rotted food and dead animals lying around in trailers amid mounds of dirty crud and such - although none were people I knew.

Still I imagine its down to personality and circumstances more than gender.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man