Keyboard issues

Walsingham

My problem is that occasionally I will be typing or otherwise using the keyboard and it will freeze, for maybe 20 seconds. The mouse works fine.

The keyboard is a new Saitek Eclipse II, complete with chav boy-racer underlighting, which I find soothing ok, so just shut up about it.

My first thought was, naturally, witchcraft.

My second thought, after dousing myself in the tears of a hanged man, was that it could be something in the keyboard going awry. But I don't move it around, and it's wired so there's no real reason why it should feth up.

My third reason was virus or some satanic keylogger. Am I back to witchcraft, and given I have antivirus and antispyware up the wazoo, is this a sensible thing to check?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The keyboard is a new Saitek Eclipse II, complete with chav boy-racer underlighting, which I find soothing ok, so just shut up about it.

Blue, red or purple?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I had the same problem with my keyboard awhile back. I finally reinstalled the usb drivers for my mobo and never had the

problem again. It seemed their was a conflict with something I had usb device I had plug in.

Blue, red or purple?

I use blue when I'm working, and red when I'm gaming. I would regard anyone who used the purple with deep suspicion. Purple's like the middle urinal, it's not there for using.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.