HK-47 help

Sadly enough; you cannot implent the update if you asked "stop asking what you need killed".

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Some people think it's "intended", but I am pretty convinced it's a bug.

Especially LS people would want tot install something like that, which are likely also the people asking HK not to kill folks. :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Pretty sure it's a bug - they simply forgot to include the option in the alternate dialogue options.

But yeah, it sucks to miss it. Not sure if the KSE can fix it, but I doubt it.

But it's a fixed cutscene, so if you really must know how it turns out, look here: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WoNyif8iURI

Thanks for the Info, guess I'll need to plan ahead of time to go to Duxn and then establish trade routs with that Alien thing on Nar Shada. And make sure to not choose that one dialog option with HK, "stop asking what you need killed". Also, is it possible to keep the upgrade in him?

KOTORSithImage2.jpg

No, you can't keep the upgrade. Even a jedi exile with light side mastery has no choice but to end the scene with removing it. However, as you can see in the cutscene on youtube, HK gets a stats boost (I forget what it is) from the experience.

If you don't want to replay the game, I assume you can "cheat" by using KSE to give HK the pacifist package upgrade (the stats boost), watch the cutscene on YouTube, and then continue playing. But yeah, it still sucks.

...for HK.

Basically the bonus is useless... it's "reward" is the hilarious convo.

^

Not useless. If you feel like using HK on Dxun, Korriban, or during the civil war in Iziz, a good Wisdom score can save him from Force powers like Force Lightning and Disable Droid. I don't like making him all about Dexterity and Constitution, the game is easy enough, I'd rather have a more complete, versatile droid.

You can only get the update after fully completing Dantooine and Onderon/Dxun, so that would only make Korriban viable.

^

You mean the DEX upgrade on G0-T0's ship (which is temporary, long live bugs!) or something I have no idea exists in the game? :(

^

Your link says:

^

• 2 weeks later...

Side with Greeda on Nar Shaddaa... finish Onderon and Dantooine, then you find it in her shop's inventory...

^

Side with Greeda on Nar Shaddaa... finish Onderon and Dantooine, then you find it in her shop's inventory...

Actually, I think both Geeda and Oondar (good and evil merchant on Nar Shaddaa respectively) can sell you the upgrade, though I still recommend Geeda. Remember to talk to them about better stuff, and they'll tell you it depends on trade routes, so offer to set up some new trade routes. Then return to tell them about having resolved stuff on other planets as you complete them. Eventually you can buy the pacifist upgrade from their list of equipment... but only if you NEVER told HK-47 to stop asking you if you want someone killed. If you did that, the option to install the upgrade does not appear due to a bug in the game.

Oondar never talks about Trade Routes, only Greeda.

So yes, you have to take the LS ending here for the package...

^

My link is wrong on that bit. As I said, I remember getting the item in Vogga's warehouse, on T3's solo mission (after he got "sold" by the Champ). It was either in one of the containers, or loaded on one of the HK-50s, I don't remember for sure but I think it was the containers.

Just played through that section... found nothing. Are you sure it isn't a mod?

^

Hm... yeah I'm pretty sure, I just use a cut up version of the Rebalance mod and my own private little modifications for NPC stats. And the Kreia-choking-Scion scene restoration. And the "kill the Ithorian" mod. *blink* that's it. Oh and the improved AI mod of course.

And I'm also pretty sure it popped up on my first ever playthrough, too.

I'm gonna check my closest save and play through it to make sure where I found it.

OK, that was easy, had a save right before Visquis died.

The upgrade was right at the start. Turning away from the droid at the entrance desk (B-5N8 or something like that), you enter the warehouse and instead of going right and forward, turn left. Go past the maintenance droid and there's a container at the end. It contained two ugprades for me, one of these was the wisdom upgrade.

Edited by Markus Ramikin