Michael Crichton dies of cancer

Humodour

Thanks for totally saddening my day. He was a very good author.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I can't get myself to care when a celebrity dies, unless it's Gandhi or Nelson Mandela or something. Well, I was kinda nonplussed when Mother Theresa bought it as well.

This is normal guys, people die all the time. 66 is only 5 years short of the male median living age.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I can't get myself to care when a celebrity dies, unless it's Gandhi or Nelson Mandela or something. Well, I was kinda nonplussed when Mother Theresa bought it as well.

This is normal guys, people die all the time. 66 is only 5 years short of the male median living age.

Don't be a tool. He's not a celebrity, he's a great author. We are sad because a human life is lost, but it is noteworthy because he can no longer give his intellectual gifts to the world.

I would have to say The Great Train Robbery was my favorite Crichton novel.

He was an amazing guy. Supposedly he wasn't even that set on being an author, he just published his early works to pay for medial school and the career took off on him.