Juggalos/Lettes

We could set up some kind of inverse tachyon field. That would make them glow.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Never heard those words before... ;)

But Google to the rescue with a link!

Urban Dictionary on Juggalos/Lettes

I don't think I qualify.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Never heard those words before... ;)

But Google to the rescue with a link!

Urban Dictionary on Juggalos/Lettes

I don't think I qualify.

That 1st definition confuses me.

How can "being a juggalo [be] about individuality" when a juggalo can be defined in such group identifying ways as - "eating ramen noodles... drinking faygo cola... and sporting pro wing shoes... made fun of in school..."

And if a juggalo is "never accepted by anyone", does that mean juggalos don't accept one another?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I thought the word for that sort of behaviour was 'jackass'?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

In my experience juggalos and the "band" they follow are deplorably worthless people. They have 0 worthwhile characteristics except for reckless abandon and that gives me hope that they will light themselves on fire or jump off a cliff. Horrible people.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

actually they had a little success 4 years ago because they purported themselves to not be sellouts. they wouldn't sell out their ideals for money.

then they became "professional" wrestlers

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

After reading through some of wikipedia Insane Clown Posse seems to be a pair of nutters who think that they can control the world... it's interesting to see how they basically alienate every person who doesn't follow them. and the sheer number of record labels that have dropped them is staggering.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.