The most idiotic EU invention?

well without turmoil, there is no change and without change there is death. So the dark side is the yin to the Light side is yang.

Also Sith are the daleks of the Star wars universe. Jedi=Doctor Who and the other Time Lords and Sith=Daleks.

it does make sense that to have post Palptine Sith given there were records that Palpatine kept. Also Korriban and other dark sided worlds that have Sith Lore. Don't forget former Jedi strongholds that Palpatine and Vader didn't raid just yet.

The Suncrusher? The cloned Emperor?

If you think those are the worst examples of stupid stuff in the EU, then I would respectfully say that you've been spared from some of the worst examples.

How about Master Ooroo, the floating jedi brain of the Great Hyperspace War, or Simus, the body-less severed living head of a Sith lord of the same age?

But those are just bad examples. In my book, the worst by far must be Valenthyne Farfalla's ship, the Fairwind, during the New Sith War.

I mean, does this look like a starship to you? Because it is... :thumbsup:

250px-Woodenbattleship.JPG

If you think those are the worst examples of stupid stuff in the EU, then I would respectfully say that you've been spared from some of the worst examples.

How about Master Ooroo, the floating jedi brain of the Great Hyperspace War, or Simus, the body-less severed living head of a Sith lord of the same age?

But those are just bad examples. In my book, the worst by far must be Valenthyne Farfalla's ship, the Fairwind, during the New Sith War.

I mean, does this look like a starship to you? Because it is... :thumbsup:

I wish I had photo shop to create a pirate one handed peg legged dark jedi yoda...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I mean, does this look like a starship to you? Because it is... -_-

I just... I had no idea. And I thought Caedus' mood swings were bad... oh wow. Is that a Sith ship? ^^

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

I just... I had no idea. And I thought Caedus' mood swings were bad... oh wow. Is that a Sith ship? ^^

Worse, it belongs to Farfalla and his merry band of furry Jedi. Furries ruin everything. That comic had a style of its own and I still kind of liked the story. Had to look past the silly things a lot, though.

SODOFF Steam group.

I mean, does this look like a starship to you? Because it is... :lol:

wow... just wow...

to think all along i'd been blissfully ignorant of this. i'm tempted to try and track down a copy just for the lolz

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Little did I know what I was doing when starting this thread. Yeah, wow is the proper word. Who the hell let these people write Star Wars?

It's really good for EU that my adventure with it started with Timothy Zahn's books. I'd have probably never bothered to read 1/10th of what I have read if I had started with that kind of bs.

• 2 weeks later...