What's with the silence?

Aside from Akari's (much appreciated) Weekend Programmer threads, everything seems very, very quiet. No new characters, no new feature reports, no previews, nothing!

Are they simply waiting for the hype around NWN2 to die down a little, worried that any new KOTOR II info will be lost in the confusion and focus on the new game? I don't know, but for the past while, we've been having to scrape whatever ragged strands of meat we can find off the bones of information tossed to us long ago.

Another bone would be much appreciated. :unsure:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Aside from Akari's (much appreciated) Weekend Programmer threads, everything seems very, very quiet. No new characters, no new feature reports, no previews, nothing!

Are they simply waiting for the hype around NWN2 to die down a little, worried that any new KOTOR II info will be lost in the confusion and focus on the new game? I don't know, but for the past while, we've been having to scrape whatever ragged strands of meat we can find off the bones of information tossed to us long ago.

Another bone would be much appreciated. :)

we hav sinned! so now we must repent to get more news.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

How much more info can they give us that wouldn't start giving away important details about the plot/characters though?

My enjoyment of the game will not be reduced if they officially name the Masked Sith Guy and give some very sparse background detail.

And the name Atris has been bounced around for months now. Let's get an official description to go along with it, dammit!

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Another bone would be much appreciated. :lol:

Yeah I know. The latest PC GAMER is all about NWN 2 BALDUR'S GATE 3 etc. Maybe next month <sigh>.

Just think of it like they are too busy developing other cool stuff and complex characters to show us, so they don't have the time to come online and show stuff :ph34r:

And LucasArts can go find a corner in Hell and sulk there as far as I'm concerned </still pissed off about Sam&Max and Full Throttle 2 being cancelled>

With Akari coming in on weekends and whatnot, I would bet that the game is coming along at a frenzied pace right now. They're probably getting pretty close to finishing it up.

I know when a big project is close to being finished for me, I generally stay on it as long as possible. Realizing the end is near is a good motivator for me :unsure:

I'm hoping that all this silence means that they're preparing for a big update, like say, the launch of the official website with loads of new info. This is overly optomistic of me and this period of silence is probably nothing more Lucasarts PR reps being lazy.

Another bone would be much appreciated. :)

I don't mind them working overdrive on finishing the game at all. Which is what I imagine they are doing..

And I don't really want to know who that masked sith is :) Don't tell me about it. lol

Ambrosia3.gif