Fallout 3 Spoilers

He dies at the end.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

A dog absorbing a nuclear blast? :thumbsup:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

A dog in metal armor absorbing a nuclear blast? :thumbsup:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I suspect the game ends with a nuke.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Just watched the ending... that is some really lame endgame dialog. So much for tension.

Well...all that trouble to find Dad and he kills himself. Bugger.

Tranquility was awesome. Fantastic gaming moment. I made Timmy cry and broke up a marraige, but when he asked me to kill the old lady I decided to put an end to his games via the chinese military.

The "good ending" has you dieing to save everyone.

I'll post the others when I get/see them. :grin:

Not gonna happen. I'm too cool for that.

I can't find any of these stupid joinable npcs except for Jericho in Megaton. He won't join cause my Karma is too high.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

The "good ending" has you dieing to save everyone.

I'll post the others when I get/see them. ;(

Not gonna happen. I'm too cool for that.

I can't find any of these stupid joinable npcs except for Jericho in Megaton. He won't join cause my Karma is too high.

You get Fawkes towards the end of the main quest, he's giant mutant and can take a lot of punishment

Dude lame I died. I hate that I can't keep playing after.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The whole karma bit is a bit stuffed up I think. The Brotherhood Outcasts seems to be regarded as evil (I believe they carry teh evil fingerz11!1). And I think you get bad karma for killing the ghouls who want to get inside Tenpenny Towers, despite the fact that they kill everyone in there if you do get them to move in. I think that's a great twist in the quest though, and very "Fallouty" so to speak. I do wish there was some sort of follow-up to it where you could "officially" confront the ghouls in dialogue afterwards.

Also, are there "evil" ways to solve all quests? I kinda wish more interesting evil solutions to the whole Antagonizer/Mechanist thing (maybe actually help or convince them to mess the town up) or the bit about the Little Lamplight kids trapped in Paradise Falls.

Also, the whole Megaton quest seems a bit unbalanced since you actually don't seem to lose out on any content if you disarm the bomb. You can still get into Tenpenny Towers and do the quest associated with it. Whereas if you blow up Megaton, there doesn't appear to be any specific content tied to it.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

The whole karma bit is a bit stuffed up I think. The Brotherhood Outcasts seems to be regarded as evil (I believe they carry teh evil fingerz11!1). And I think you get bad karma for killing the ghouls who want to get inside Tenpenny Towers, despite the fact that they kill everyone in there if you do get them to move in. I think that's a great twist in the quest though, and very "Fallouty" so to speak. I do wish there was some sort of follow-up to it where you could "officially" confront the ghouls in dialogue afterwards.

Also, are there "evil" ways to solve all quests? I kinda wish more interesting evil solutions to the whole Antagonizer/Mechanist thing (maybe actually help or convince them to mess the town up) or the bit about the Little Lamplight kids trapped in Paradise Falls.

Also, the whole Megaton quest seems a bit unbalanced since you actually don't seem to lose out on any content if you disarm the bomb. You can still get into Tenpenny Towers and do the quest associated with it. Whereas if you blow up Megaton, there doesn't appear to be any specific content tied to it.

You get the house in tenpenny towers if you blow it up, that's the trade off.

Make sure to follow the signs on the ship. They lead right to the hotel. There is a robot who runs the place, she can usually be found in the back room or wandering around the ship.

What ship? I don't see a ship. I only see a small structure labeled "Rivet City"... nothing in the water.

Uh, Rivet City IS the huge ship. Its an old aircraft carrier that people are using as a city to live in. Inside Rivet City are numerous wall mounted signs that tell you where the various shops and locations of importance are. Weatherly Hotel is clearly marked on the signs.

It is a big and confusing ship, but the Weatherly Hotel isn't hard to find if you follow the signs.

I'm guess you haven't actually entered the huge ship yet. You need to go up to the top of the structure by the water and use an intercom which will swing a bridge over and allow you to enter the city proper.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

You get the house in tenpenny towers if you blow it up, that's the trade off.

Yes, but you get the exact same thing if you help out Megaton. Same functionality too.

For all the good it has done Bethesda to include choices in their game, there aren't a whole lot of consequences.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Oh, a warning about Rivet City if you are there for a side mission like Moira's quest. If you visit the science lab don't talk to Li the head science lady unless you have come to the ship for a main story quest.

I went to Rivet City for Moira's Rivet City's history quest before completing a certain main quest. Li ended up spoiling some of the main story, talking as if I had done things I hadn't.

You can find Vera wandering the ship. She's a young woman in a summer dress. I take it this is all after the ants?

Also, does anyone know if we can reach any better status than "Savior of the Wasteland?" If not, I'm going to start sending my scrap metal to the Undercity instead of Megaton. I figure I want both to do well.

I've probably given over a hundred scrap metal to Megaton for free. I'm sure way over a hundred.

Finally, I was thinking of giving that desperate guy who wants to get laid the 30 nuka-cola quanta for the Nuke Cola Challenge quest. Will that cost me karma? I don't see why. He's desperate, but I'm not doing anything underhanded and, hell, if she sleeps with him for getting her the cola, why is that bad? One of the bad things about these games is that they're sometimes so random in what they consider good or bad. Overall it's made sense so far, but I don't trust it.