Features This Forum Should Have

Blank

I want one of those not-quite-instant message boxes at the bottom of the forum which one must refresh to have updated. And it should have a snapshot button to capture the wonders of the board which would take place there.

And I want orange soda dispensed by the drinking fountains, but don't forget the diet orange soda option for our enamel-deficient friends.

Edited by Blank

Less hentai obsessives?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm all for a clean appearance. Interesting stuff should be in the text people write. Cut all the features, except smilies and sigs probably. Other than that, all I need is a clean forum layout, no pictures (including avatars), no movies, no html-support for the posts.

:lol:

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I second Kirottu's motion as long as there is a pro-futa clause.

There should also be a Hall of Fame where everyone can see my best posts since I'm probably the coolest/funniest person on the board and new people need to see that so they know who the big dog is around these parts.

And finally a feature that relieves Fio of his moderating duties permanently becuase I'm tired of having my civil liberties trampled on when trying to make a crippled hooker joke.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The forum software already allows you to filter all of that out, if you want. But you know that, don't you?
I do, but I want all people to become as disciplined as I am!

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

One moderator-and-word-filter-free day of the week! Make it Sunday. That should piss off a few fundies.

>_<

*remembers that mkreku hates smiley responses*

:ROFL:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

People with over X # of posts should get their own smiley...

:calax:

Heh, not a bad idea. I just don't think it feasable with the sheer number of people having more than X posts >_

Maybe I should see if I could make a miniaturised non-animated version of my avatar. There is always imageshack or photobucket.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

People with over X # of posts should get their own smiley...

:calax:

I've got my own one, what I drawed myself: :x

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect

Yeah but you could just quote what the person says so you'll have evidence of what they said, rendering their editing useless.

Yeah but you could just quote what the person says so you'll have evidence of what they said, rendering their editing useless.

But then the first person could claim that the original post quoted in the reply is in fact a fabrication made by the poster to "put words in their mouth".

And then someone would point out the edit notice on the edit and then the person would come up with another story, etc.

I don't mind the edit limits other than when I type some grammatically horrible sentence or have a severe number of typos and don't catch it before posting.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man