Help instant party death!

At the begining of the game when you are the little droid you open the door for your main charecter on the admin level, after there is a small cutscene where the little droid gets zapped, after that cutscene I instantly die because all my party members have been wiped out anybody know how to combat this bug?

many thnks in advance!

At the begining of the game when you are the little droid you open the door for your main charecter on the admin level, after there is a small cutscene where the little droid gets zapped, after that cutscene I instantly die because all my party members have been wiped out anybody know how to combat this bug?

many thnks in advance!

Sorry mate, wish I could help but I've never experienced this bug, nor have I ever even heard of it :/

what are your system specs mate? Gfxcard, Processor,memory, Operating system?

and what anti-virus program do you use mate? Do you have a firewall?

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Look in the sticky FAQ and get the link for "KSE". There, check for the HP value of your main character. What is it?

(backup your save just incase)

If 0 or lower set it above that value. If already higher vink "Min 1HP" then load the savegame and trigger the cutscene. After it's done just unvink it again.

If that doesn't work, I wouldn't know a solution either...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee