Loading a save issue

this is starting to happen more and more frequently. ill try to load my last save and it will load about %25-30 of the way and just stop. ill have to try and load it several times for it to work. any ideas on a fix. btw i have downloaded ver 1.0b

Does the rest of the saves work? If so - upload it somewhere and post the link here, I'll see if I can load it.

no, well kind of. its happened a few times on completely different saves. ive even loaded a previous save then exited and all of the sudden the one that was locked up will load. however this isn't always the case. sometimes after a few retries they will work and sometimes ill just have to load a previous save and work back up. luckily i save constantly

Do they have something in common, like same character/world or anything like that?

same main character but other than that everything is different including worlds etc. it seems totally random but it happens ALOT and its get frustrating to have to do a part over again because i can't get a save to load.

Do they have something in common, like same character/world or anything like that?

same main character but other than that everything is different including worlds etc. it seems totally random but it happens ALOT and its get frustrating to have to do a part over again because i can't get a save to load.

ok i think i figured out the problem. i had to set my resolution down a step. however im not sure why i had to do this. i have a ati x600 se HT 256mb video card and i have ran much more demanding games at high resolution. any ideas?