BioWare/Lucas Arts game unveiled Oct 21

Graphics aren't an MMO's strong point, but a system to change the color of certain (if not all) parts of the armor/weapons can't that hard to make.

In any case, it would be awesome.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Watching Volourn and Dark Raven bicker is watching a rabid chihuahua growling and yapping at a mirror. :blink:

Yeah just like Hades and anyone from this forum.

Graphics aren't an MMO's strong point, but a system to change the color of certain (if not all) parts of the armor/weapons can't that hard to make.

Many things are not an MMO's strong point besides that. Story, interaction with npcs, development of characters, etc.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I think the real question we all want an answer to, because of how absolutly crucial it can be, is this:

Do we get hooded Jedi robes?

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Also, what colours of lightsabers are there?

I will not rest until I have been answered.

I wouldn't be surprised Bioware announced they would include lightsabers of a totally new colour never used before and mortal eyes can't even see.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got hundreds of bright color options.

For my Sith character, I'd like a metal sword that's as good as a light saber. What's that substence again? Cortisol?

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I have a Bio-fanboy fetish.

Jeez, you two get a room already.

Dark Raven and Volourn or Dark Raven and Will the Almighty?

or WILL and Volo?

You can fit more than two people in a room. :(

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

another MMO is officially declared dead.

Hellgate: London's Servers will be shut down on Feb 1.

>.>

not that anyone cares that much

Probably my biggest question in the new mmo is if they'll try to have a story that lasts longer than the first two updates (looks at SWG leerly.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I was really hyped about Hellgate: London, but the whole shaking me down for decent gear thing ruined it so I never bought the game.

It's like Silk Road. The game was free, but you had to pay real world cash for items. Hell, I thought being frugal and hording my gold in WoW was bad!

I think Hellgate's model didn't sit well, but I suppose the game might have sucked. I never played it because of the extortion.

in at that point in time final judgment on the old republic will be decided, and either it will soar to beat the wowtards of World of Warcraft, or it will sink to the lowest cesspits in the farthest reaches of the galaxy in some backwoods planet in the outer rim or beyond.

- some unknown politician in an address to the galactic senate 39000 yby

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

I wouldn't be surprised if you got hundreds of bright color options.

For my Sith character, I'd like a metal sword that's as good as a light saber. What's that substence again? Cortisol?

Cortosis weave IIRC. I am only familiar of it from KOTOR and Jedi Knight 2, but I haven't played the game in a while (I think in Jedi Knight 2 it makes your lightsaber turn off)

Cortosis was origionally introduced as basically mud that instantly caused a feedback loop that made lightsabers shut off due to safety cutout. I was a little bit angered at the basic idea of "cortosis allows a sword to block lightsabers huh huh huh huh" because the Tim Zahn made it quite clear that the stuff was terrible for almost anything except to cause lightsabers to shut off. but I guess in the name of "balance" they coopted it for swords.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.