kotor2 on my vista

I have KOTOR 2 on a new Gateway DX I bought, it uses vista. I downloaded the official update for the game and I can't play the game.

There was a file that I downloaded last time, it wasn't that M3 w.e that file name was but I can't remember what it was. Anyone know?

• 3 weeks later...
I have KOTOR 2 on a new Gateway DX I bought, it uses vista. I downloaded the official update for the game and I can't play the game.

There was a file that I downloaded last time, it wasn't that M3 w.e that file name was but I can't remember what it was. Anyone know?

My son has a similar problem! Says his system is not up to par basically to play and the game crashes everytime.... this is a strange bug!!!

X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can someone help me please?when i install this game on my laptop(vista) and start it,it say application error the instruction at 0x000000000 preferenced 0x0000000.memory could not be read click ok to terminate.and the i replace the Mss32.dll it works and when i reach the games and play it and go to another area that error message keep coming and i can only play on that area and i cant go to antoher area because if i do it will be error.

For all Kotor 2 Vista needs, see here.

Solved my problem, and many others as well.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.