King's Bountyyyy

Big Bottom

Just played the tutorial then had it crash on me, hope it doesn't become a habit. It feels really, really good though.

Anyone know what the keypads are for rotating the screen, and whether keys can be remapped?

I have not yet bought the Armored Princess and thus cannot judge how the expansion lives up to the legacy of the main game. I believe it is only available through digital distribution at the moment and I will wait for a disc-based version.

The Metacritic score is quite a bit higher, so I suspect AP is better than KB.

I have not yet bought the Armored Princess and thus cannot judge how the expansion lives up to the legacy of the main game. I believe it is only available through digital distribution at the moment and I will wait for a disc-based version.

The Metacritic score is quite a bit higher, so I suspect AP is better than KB.

What Metacritic doesn't tell you though, is that AP is the sissy chick game. KB is for the men in the house.

manthing2.jpg

Armored Princess is much better balanced, harder, more open ended, varied, has less repetitive fights, and has dinosaurs.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Okay, this is pretty awesome a game.

I'm level 10 now as mage, normal, and it's like SOZ done full-scale (and, if you didn't like SOZ, SOZ done properly).

I don't like how the game seems to demand you clear out every single area and eke out every last drop of xp in order to have a chance in the next area, which means I'm doing a lot of back and forth, but maybe that's just me missing something. As level 10 I haven't been able to finish a few of the toughest bits in the first continent (

such as the kid in the swamp temple

) so got myself to freedom islands to see if I can hack it there.

I could finish all my sentences with "and has dinosaurs".

Example and has dinosaurs:

"Crime and Punishment has awesome character development, axe murdering of old ladies, depression, grimness, russian women, and has dinosaurs."

"Capitalism II is deep, colourful, streamlined, diverse, impressively designed, and has dinosaurs."

Heja Sverige!!

Hehe. Let me try.

"Pidesco is a liar because he never got to sent me those Fighting Fantasy books, and has dinosaurs."

Hmm. Not as good, I'm afraid, and has dinosaurs! :)

(PS: Hey man, found me two new books for the collection. 5

Actually, my mum got rid of those without saying anything. Sorry. And has dinosaurs.

Heja Sverige!!

Okay, this is pretty awesome a game.

I'm level 10 now as mage, normal, and it's like SOZ done full-scale (and, if you didn't like SOZ, SOZ done properly).

I don't like how the game seems to demand you clear out every single area and eke out every last drop of xp in order to have a chance in the next area, which means I'm doing a lot of back and forth, but maybe that's just me missing something. As level 10 I haven't been able to finish a few of the toughest bits in the first continent (

such as the kid in the swamp temple

) so got myself to freedom islands to see if I can hack it there.

There is a general progression in terms of fight toughness between areas, but the fights are randomized and there will be some in the initial areas/first continent that you will be unable to beat until later in the game.

I could finish all my sentences with "and has dinosaurs".

Example and has dinosaurs:

"Crime and Punishment has awesome character development, axe murdering of old ladies, depression, grimness, russian women, and has dinosaurs."

"Capitalism II is deep, colourful, streamlined, diverse, impressively designed, and has dinosaurs."

That reminds me of 'the **** game' from the old BIS boards. :lol:

Edit - **** = male appendage

Edited by Big Bottom