Are you thinking of the droid interface thing that is used by the droid swoop racer to control it's swoop bike?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If you mean the speeder 'upgrade' that the Rodian is talking about, the answer is no. He even says that he's looking for something that doesn't exist.

I read in an interview that initially there were plans on expanding the speeder racers to take upgrades and such in the first game, but they didn't impliment any of it in the end, even though there is allusion to them existing in the game. The dialog with the Rodian, therefore, I believe is a bit of a in-joke reference to gamers futile search for such upgrades in the first game.

If you mean the speeder 'upgrade' that the Rodian is talking about, the answer is no. He even says that he's looking for something that doesn't exist.

I read in an interview that initially there were plans on expanding the speeder racers to take upgrades and such in the first game, but they didn't impliment any of it in the end, even though there is allusion to them existing in the game. The dialog with the Rodian, therefore, I believe is a bit of a in-joke reference to gamers futile search for such upgrades in the first game.

you don't actually own your own speeder you rent one out for each race.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.