The Music Thread

Gorth

Boards of Canada ~ An Eagle In Your Mind

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Boards of Canada ~ Amo Bishop Roden

almost too super-awesome

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pavement ~ Zurich is Stained

What? Gotta check if it is :ermm: I like that Amo Bishop Roden track.

(don't know if the film shown on youtube is available in English. If so: watch it, it's very good and not at all like that clip could make you think. Otoh, the clip is spoilerish).

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I know the feeling

Okkervil River ~ The Latest Toughts

I got Merriweather Post Pavillion by Animal Collective yesterday. So yeah it's really sweet.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

can't ... resist ... must write... into this thread ... again...

Amplifier - Hymn of the Aten

Amplifier - Gustav's Arrival

Gf bought Insider for me as xmas present. *wub*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thelonious Monk ~ Ba-lue Bolivar Ba-lue-are

Atrocity - Aeon

This album (Atlantis) isn't youtube'd enough, and when it is, it's by some nazis (username: blood and honour and similar) interpreting the provoking titles like "superior race" or "wir sind ein volk" in their nazi favour. Too bad, it's a good album.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Spoon ~ Back to the Life

The Tigerlillies - Bully Boys

My assistant felt moved to begin cossack dancing. I deeply regret not having filmed it. :thumbsup:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is he a burly man?

No. He is slim and bookish. Hence my surprise and alarm.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness ~ The Ghost

checking out a newish band, they've already failed in trying to wrestle the prize for most cumbersome band name from ..And You Will Know Us By The Trail of the Dead, we'll see if their music is any better

I just bought by download the Decembrist's Picaresque on your recommendation. It's now in my 'weird taste' section.

-Elwood Blues