The Music Thread

Gorth

Okkervil River ~

These guys just know how to begin an album

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Modest Mouse ~ Karma's Payment

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Les Savy Fav ~ No Sleeves

Interpol ~ A Time To Be So Small

Elliott Smith ~ Alameda

Okkervil River ~ Another Radio Song

Jawbreaker ~ Do You Still Hate Me?