The Music Thread

Gorth

^TVB is awesome. Carpathia - A Dramatic Poem is their unchallenged best and a premier work in horror metal. Best of all, the dudes have always kept that glint of humor in their works. Unlike a smathering of stiff-neck dark metal bands making tracks of the same subjects.

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Hong Kong garden

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yup - Alla jalavapuun

Genius, just lovable.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

ah...just that time to be popping in again for a Music Thread posting...

a little late, but: i sincerely wish you all the best of luck for this year.

the Broken Family Band - It's All Over

why havent i heard this before? its excellent. so excellent.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The Flaming Lips ~ A Spoonful Weights a Ton

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Of Montreal - Gallery Piece

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Beck ~ Jack-Ass

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Flaming Lips ~ A Spoonful Weights a Ton

Eggcellent.

Still trying to figure out what "Race for the Prize" is supposed to be about.

for me currently listening to: The Sounds - "Painted by Numbers"

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Yeah, Flaming Lips songs can be difficult, where its obvious my song was about dark matter, who knows what yours is about? :p

Department of Eagles ~ Herringbone

this is strange, good stuff

Department of Eagles ~ Herringbone

this is strange, good stuff

thats weird, I heard 'No One Does It Like You' and said, this sounds like Laozi music.

Vampire Weekend - Mansard Roof

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Manu Chao, Clandestino.

It's a like sipping one of those weird sugary orange cordials on the beach in a foreign city.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Morbid Angel - God of Emptiness, some good 'ole Death Metal.

Chorus:

Let the children come to me

Their mother loves me, so shall they

Woman, bleeding, ate my gifts

Man was close behind

Just like a snake I'm slithering

Thru my world divine

And like the cat I'm stalking

I'll take your soul and You'll

Be like me

In emptiness, free

...ah

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

GLO ~ HFM

Beck ~ It's All In Your Mind