The Music Thread

Gorth

Les Yper Sound -- Stereolab (?)

Anyhow, it's a cheerful little song. Some kind of European technostuff. A lot of beeps and chirps and whatnot, but it's not bad. Unlike the scary/funny wolf song, I might purchase this one. It's not my usual cup of tea, but I'm not comfotable sticking to my usual cup of tea all the time. This the best thing about this thread. I get ideas for song purchases. :)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Haha I'm in the habit of playing what you guys post without really thinking about it. Turns out that I was on speaker instead of headset, so when I played thepixiesrock's song, it woke up my wife and I got busted. I guess I was also listening to it.

1675-38955341.jpg Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

From First To Last: "Secrets Don't Make Friends"

311: "Whiskey And Wine"

311: "Amber"

Sublime: "Ball And Chain"

Sublime: "One Cup Of Coffee - Don't Judge (Bob Marely cover)

Hate Breed: "Destroy Everything"

Rage Against The Machine: "Bulls On Parade"

Great Lake Swimmers: "Your Rocky Spine"

Sum 41: "Fat Lip"

Aiden: "Moment"

Blink 182: "Roller Coaster"

Blink 182: "Another Girl Another Planet"

Blink 182: "Josie"

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.......

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Saints of Eden - Shameless

It's a weird sort of rap/pop combo. It's really not bad. The rapper sounds kind of funny, 'cause his accent keeps coming through. He does a good job. I've bought this one already, just because it's kind of catchy and has a bunch of different things happening.