The Music Thread

Gorth

The Black Hawk Down soundtrack

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The Dodos - Jodi

this seems like the perfect breakup song. Thanks Laozi

Oh, if you want music that will cause the bitches to break it off I have a whole catalog.

tv on the radio ~ Mr. Grieves

badass cover

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Do they do that little squealing giggle that good ol' Black Francis does before he sings "What's that floating in the water?"

Because that is the best part of that song.

Earl Greyhound - S.O.S.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Do they do that little squealing giggle that good ol' Black Francis does before he sings "What's that floating in the water?"

Because that is the best part of that song.

Something similar to it, they basically do it all A Capella

I'll send you an email tomorrow

Neutral Milk Hotel ~ The King of Carrot Flowers, Part 1

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Guns N' Roses to finally release `Democracy' album

Oct 22, 4:09 PM (ET)

NEW YORK (AP) - After years of delay, Guns N' Roses is finally releasing "Chinese Democracy."

Geffen Records has announced that the band's eagerly awaited album will be released Nov. 23 at Best Buy stores and the retail chain's Web site.

"Chinese Democracy" is the first album of new Guns N' Roses material since 1991's "Use Your Illusion I" and "Use Your Illusion II."

The band, fronted by Axl Rose, has sold 90 million albums and made a splash in the '80s with the hits "Sweet Child o' Mine,""Paradise City" and "Welcome to the Jungle."

Their 14-track album includes the song "If The World," which is part of the soundtrack to the recent film "Body of Lies." The band recently completed a world tour.