The Music Thread

Gorth

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

i cannot listen to music while working, at least, not if i intend to get anything done. this forum doesn't help to that end, either. however, my latest is the new metallica: death magnetic.

certainly, hetfield needs to go back to his old style of singing (before bob rock got ahold of him), but this album is a departure from the recent crap they've released, and a step towards what i've been hoping for. the new producer, rick rubin (yay, no more bob rock) styled this album much more like their old skool stuff, though james is still thinking he can hit the highs and make them sound musical. nope. most of it doesn't matter, except the one song they play on the air the most (day that never comes, or whatever). overall, good music. i'm happy with it.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Radiohead - Paranoid Android

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ghostland Observatory - I'll be Suzy

Shpongle - Around the world in a-tea-daze

The Ark - Od Slatrom Ekil

Apocalyptica - Deep down ascend

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kent - Bianca

Tuomari Nurmio feat. Alamaailman Vasarat - Kolmannen linjan Mona Lisa

Opeth - Hessian Peel

Yes - Homeworld(prrrrfect)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Antony & the Johnsons Knocking on Heaven's Door

which is just about the most becalming song I've heard in ages. Can anyone suggest anything similar?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Jaesun: It's not that I wrote that song or anything ;)

Walsingham: Hm, it's all different and kind of less calm, even if I'm sure I know similar songs... They're just not on my mind. Elbow - Switching Off probably? Radiohead - Hunting Bears? Dead Can Dance - Severance? But it's all different. Hm...

Kasabian - Ovary Stripes

Descendants Of Caine - Oubliette

Faith And The Muse - Shattered In Aspect

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Old 97's ~ Timebomb

Having her on my brain's like getting hit by a train

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.