Darth Revan

Jesus has every frakin power of the force and then some.

I do think if Revan and Chuck Norris ever fought, I do think the Universe would explode with Joy then impode then explode.

But On the Serious note, what do you think that Revan and Malak's relationship like

Edited by DeathScepter

Jesus has every frakin power of the force and then some.

Jesus, how did we drift from the other ****?

I do think if Revan and Chuck Norris ever fought, I do think the Universe would explode with Joy then impode then explode.

With Joy, Maybe if Kreia blew it up she'd feel joy, probably not Revan or Chuck Norris though.

But On the Serious note, what do you think that Revan and Malak's relationship like

The Revan and Malak relationship ended up to be all ****ed up. But if Revan felt sorry he'd be kicking himself ;)

Edited by Gorth
Stop circumventing the language filter please

deicideLogo5.jpg

If Revan fought Chuck Norris, Norris would win. If Chuck Norris fought Yoda, Yoda would win. If Yoda fought Jesus, Jesus would win. If Jesus fought me, I would win.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Well Jesus would talk Yoda out of fighting him. And Jesus would pimp slap you then give you a lecture about avoiding violence. And Jesus would convert Revan to the lightside. Chuck Norris would bow down to him.

Jesus Rules and this is NOT his thread.

To me, When Malak died, Of course Revan was angry at him for the betrayal but is sorry that his friendship with his best friend had do him. Because Ulimately between Revan and Malak, Regardless of what Revan does, it would end up one of them dying.

Revan vs Movie era Jedi or Sith. I do think Revan would win but barely. They would hurt him very badly.

In a fair fight, I do think Most likely would end a tie for Revan and the Movie Era Jedi/Sith. Even if It was one on one battle and not if the Movie era Jedi/sith had help.

For example, The Movie era Jedi/Sith only need an ewok for a sneak attack. I don't mean a major one but a minor sneak attack that is no more than 10 points worth of damage.

By the time they get done with him, that is all of the health that he would have.

Well Jesus would talk Yoda out of fighting him. And Jesus would pimp slap you then give you a lecture about avoiding violence. And Jesus would convert Revan to the lightside. Chuck Norris would bow down to him.

Despite me being a sanctuary person with no religious connections, I have no love for hearing about some story probably made up by cavemen or someone else. Now I'm sure probably about 15 of you right now would slaughter my ass for the moment and sell it to the highest bidder for the whole "caveman story" thing. I do really have a strange gift for pissing people off, even when I'm not trying to.

Jesus Rules and this is NOT his thread.

Then why are we bringing him back up?

To me, When Malak died, Of course Revan was angry at him for the betrayal but is sorry that his friendship with his best friend had do him. Because Ulimately between Revan and Malak, Regardless of what Revan does, it would end up one of them dying.

Well yeah, I would agree that Revan was pretty steamed at Malak for trying to kill him and from having to strike him down. But remember, Revan taught Malak about the entire Sith betray each other because the strongest always rule thing, so Revan hving to strike down Malak was half Revan's fault too.

deicideLogo5.jpg

LS Revan or DS Revan Reasons for killing Malak: A) personal surivial B) Revenge C) Teach Malak in that if they are going to kill their master make sure they are really dead. As in Removing the head from the body.

DS Revan would congrated Malak for his betrayal but both of them know that the price of Betrayal in the Sith in death preferrable a gory sadistic death that would make even most sociopathic Sith Lord **** themselves.