Darth Revan

I think it would be cool if he was a Force ghost, or something

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Just what exactly would make it "cool"? :grin:

I think that maybe Revan has been retconned and mythologised so much in Kotor 2 that the only way to keep his awesomeness is through not showing too much... you know, less-is-more. If he's ever shown directly, or worse, if you get to play as him again, I suspect the experience probably won't live up to what by now is a legend. Unless Chris Avellone is doing the writing and manages to pull off another job as great as with Kreia.

Edited by Markus Ramikin

I dont think Revan would be good as a main character. I do think that if he showed up for a while and then disappeared or was just mentioned that would make it better.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I do believe that it began with Revan it should end with Revan. Also I do think Revan should get his ass kicked. I do think if Revan is the Kotor 3 PC, I do think Kotor 3 should deflate the Legend of Revan alot.

I have this idea for a few years of Revan being tortured at a Sith Political Prison.

Just say, it is not pleasant how he gotten there and his stay is quite horrible. Well The Sith Politicial Prison is nasty and dark as the Sith are evil.

Is there really such a thing as a too perfect character. And how is Revan that. I was merely suggesting that Unless something completely unexpected happened, Revan would be able to evade detection in many stuations.

that is why he was "capture" by the True Sith Empire. Even a person as intelligence as Revan can be tricked and get captured.

One of his spies was trailed and the True Sith Shock Troopers killed the spy and grievly injured Revan. Thus knocking him down a few levels because due to his injuries. Also in the prison, he is being tortured regularly. Also One of the guards, after the torture session, put Revan in a hanging bag and beat the living daylight out of him. Then send him back to his cell.

Due to his injuries and regularly beatings in prison, His level has decrease greatly. If there is a Kotor 3 with prison scene, it should be dark nasty and slightly twisted.

It should be a blend of Hell Island and Nazi Death Camp.

With all due respect, playing Revan again, deleveled again, would be a statement of creative bankruptcy for the company that does the game. Also it's contradictory to the mechanics that govern the game to delevel a character due to physcial punishment.

Fortune favors the bald.

With all due respect, playing Revan again, deleveled again, would be a statement of creative bankruptcy for the company that does the game. Also it's contradictory to the mechanics that govern the game to delevel a character due to physcial punishment.

this is LucasArts, they axed the creative division around the time they axed tim schaffer(?)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest The Architect

What does it matter anyway? KotOR3 is dead. Revan is dead. It's over. If we get another single player KotOR game, it will have nothing to do with KotOR and KotOR2, mark my words. It's obvious to blind Freddy Lucas Farts want the story of KotOR2 to die and stay dead.

This Old Republic online game is the perfect excuse for them to jump ship and evade the sinking of KotOR2 that they created in the first place. They'll swim to shore and never look back. Besides, it's nearly four years since KotOR2 came out, with a generation of young ****ers who probably got on the 360 bandwagon and never touched KotOR2 back in the day, you just feel that nothing is going to spark life back into it.