Darth Revan

i don't think Revan is the type of person that would put himself in a situation that he would be weak against Nihilus. In another words, Revan will find a way to stop Nihilus's force slurping abilities long before he fights Nihilus.

yes Revan would endup finding a way to atleast decline Nihilus's abilty to drain the force.But saddly as much as a revan fan i am i would say that it would be a nice fight to see im not siding with ny one on this fight.With Revans strength n the force and blade and Nihilius's Ability in the Force u have to agree with me that,that would have to be a pretty nice fight. =)

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

It would be pretty cool, but Nihilus would eventually lose. Revan wouldn't be all, like, "I'll kill you" and then get Force sucked by Nihilus.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

lolz

Revan got pwned by gibberish man

:ermm: LOLZ! Yeah right. :aiee:

Never happen. Revan would floor Nilly without breaking a sweat.

Yeah, Revan would eventually remember that he made a thought bomb... oh wait, I forgot, only idiots actually use that... so he'd probably talk Nihilus into using it...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I do think Revan could talk Nihilus into doing it. Or the Thought Bomb as of his holocron intentionially had a mistake in the ritual of a thought bomb. Even if it didn't, I am sure that Revan is both intelligant enough and wise enough to do a Thought bomb while protecting himself.

Also there is another way of using massive amounts of droids then do the killing blow on Nihilus.

Or Revan had temporay cut himself off the Force while fighting Nihilus. I do think Jenassai has a stealth based force techique. So I do think Revan has found or developed similar techiques to temporarily cut or hide himself while fighting Nihilus.

Is it even possible to cut yourself off from the Force and then re-attach yourself to it?

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I have heard there is a force techinque that the Jenesasi has(either developed it or at least a part of their currilum). Also I have heard that both Luke and Palpitine know of this techinque and used this.

Basicly it cuts one off from the force and heals it.

Edited by DeathScepter

Now that i think about it, he could have learned it in a lot of places.

Nihilus is a Force power and any skilled Force User should be able to manipulate him. Revan would just control him so that he would destroy himself.

Nihilus is not an addict. He was born of Malachor V and is compelled by the Force.

The Addiction drives an addict's actions, Nihilus's addiction to the force is his hunger.

Regardless if it is food, sex, drugs, the force, or other, addiction will drive the person and their actions.

As for Nihilus, he is the counterpoint aka nemesis of The Exile. Like the Exile, what cut the Exile from the Force also cut Nihilus from the force also.

The difference between Nihilus and Exile, Nihilus embrace his hunger and the dark side. The Exile push the force and the emptiness of the hunger away.

Emptiness of Nihilus is a classic example what the Addict feels while not feeding the need. To Fill the void, Addicts will strive to fill the void with their addiction.

How? Revan would destroy Nihilus without even thinking about what he was doing.

Within the now known released story for the Bioware Kotor MMO, Revan wasn't heard from for 300 years. So we can assume something bad happened to him, since the Sith Empire came back and steamrolled the Republic, something which he was trying to prevent.

Fortune favors the bald.

That is certainly a possiblity, as Bioware has been a little vague in the description of what happened. It was mentioned that the Emperor had used the Force to prolong his life. Which adds credence to that theory.

Fortune favors the bald.

It won't surprise me if Revan was the Hidden Sith Emperor. Well I have heard chatter from myspace.com that Revan went back to the dark side and stayed there.

Because there is a 300 years difference between Kotor MMO and Kotor 1 and 2. From what I do understand about the True Sith Empire threat, It was immediate and dangerously close. And from what I do understand from Kotor MMO, the war was recent and so was the truce.

So It is still possible that Revan and the Exile slowed the True Sith Threat. And For Revan not returning into Republic space, Well I don't think that he made himself known because there are possible bounty hunter that are after him.

It is not certain, but it makes sense to me that Revan is the Sith Emperor. Then they can spring the news on the unsuspecting (or very suspecting) SWOR players as a major plot twist or just keep everybody tantilized with information pointing in that direction, but not outright confirming it.

Edited by Magister Lajciak