Darth Revan

I don't want sarcasm as heavy this time around. Also I don't care how hot Revan is or how much you like him.

What Lightsaber form do you think Revan preferred or praticed the most?

I do think that Revan(at least mine) had a blend of Jar Kai, Niman and Juyo as his primary fighting style.

Jar Kai for offense and Defense

Niman is the symbol of balance(light dark and grey also being well rounded duelist too)

Juyo Aggressivness warlike.

To start my first post in this thread I will say Go Revan!!! Now on topic I've never really seen Revan fight so i cannot say with any degree of certainty which form he uses.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

And all you can see it do is swing it's lightsaber around. I don't know if you can tell me it's form from the swing but I don't know it.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I'm gonna go with one of the actual forms, not one from the game, and say Djem So, mostly because Bane used it, and therefore it's inherently epic win. :lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

no it doesn't but it is kinda fun to speculate. That is all. also we can flow into another topic that is Related to Revan. Like Why did he fall to the dark side? And if The true Sith exist or was it an excuse to kick ass and take over the Republic for personal power or both? If Carth or Bastila were not a romance option, what NPC would you think or like Revan to romance?

Edited by DeathScepter

So who thinks that kreia killed Revan and made up the true Sith.

it is possiblity. Given that Kreia is supposely Revan's first master and thrus some trust. Maybe that why she fell to the dark side and to cope with his death, she made the True Sith Empire up.

And Darth Nihilus's mask can still be remains of Revan's skull since kreia could have killed Revan. Thus Nihilus and Sion were right to cast her out for her nuttiness.

As much as I do love Revan, Revan is not invicible and so he is defeatable. Revan is both an symbol and mortal. A symbol is an idea and ideas can be dangerous. I do think that Revan understood that and that is why he sway so many people to his cause.

Revan, I do think that he understood people and symbols then use them to his advantage. That is why I do like him alot.

Revan could have killed Nihilus. But if that's true how could he have Revans skull?

As of right now, Revan's fate is open ended. So in another words, Outside of what Kreia said about the True Sith and Revan disappearing, We don't know what happen to Revan. It is very much a possiblity that he might be dead.

It is still possible that Nihilus killed him and used Revan's Skull as a mask or someone else killed Revan.

Just because Revan is a powerful and dangerous Force user, it doesn't mean he can't be kill as something as weak as a tach or a gizka.

Personally I do think Revan has been capture by the True Sith Empire and being tortured. Carth(for Female revan) and Bastila(for Male revan) have a form of force bond and they feel that Revan is not dead yet. But It could be a denial to the possiblity that Revan could be dead.

Maybe, but i dont think Revan would have willingly gone off to something he could not survive on his own.