February 2009

So, just the other day I'm suddenly recalling again that Obsidian has, besides of Alien RPG and SoZ, also AP along the pipeline, and checking the SEGA release list, they're still saying Feb. 09 as release date. That's like....4-5 months from now! :(

And yet, I haven't seen any hands-on previews, or major media coverage, or gameplay footage, no, nothing! It's like they must have postponed the game another year and forgot to inform the public. Isn't this very untypical? I know SEGA has always been lacklustre regarding marketing buzz and stuff, but Obsidian still owns the AP property, so surely they should have some free reign to talk (and show) more infos to their fans, right?

Just sayin'

Hopefully, they're playing their cards close to their chest. I've not known Obsidian to provide a lot of pre-release coverage on their titles in the past either.

NWN2 was everywhere

KotOR 2 did get fair amount of coverage too

MotB not so much but it is just expansion pack

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Is it the developer who organises these things? I always thought it was up to the publisher. If I were a publisher, I think I would want to have the final say in what publicity events happen, whether I owned the IP or not.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

And of course Alpha Protocol. Again, very big news about to be released concerning this game, for the game itself as well as audio, but I won't spoil it here. Just that we're wrapping up Storm of Zehir and this coming week will be hitting Alpha Protocol HARD.

writes Brandon in his blog

So quit whining and start to hype yourself up :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

And of course Alpha Protocol. Again, very big news about to be released concerning this game, for the game itself as well as audio, but I won't spoil it here. Just that we're wrapping up Storm of Zehir and this coming week will be hitting Alpha Protocol HARD.

writes Brandon in his blog

So quit whining and start to hype yourself up :)

I'm relieved.

For now.

The big news from Obs:
Hey guys, big news today. Obsidian Entertainment is closing down and all the devs are taking up embroidery instead. SoZ, Alpha Protocol and the Aliens RPG has been given to Bethesda to finish and will be published by EA.

Big news are awesome!

*heart attack*

*subsequent death*

Want to know something annoying? My apartment is inside a house owned by "AP Fastigheter", so everytime I walk through the stairwell to my door, I see this big sign that says "AP". And everytime I see it it reminds me of Alpha Protocol. That's how disturbed I am.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sorry, it's been quiet while the game gets up to alpha. October is looking like it will have some good information released, though, and the process should accelerate from there.

October eh? *checks calendar* It's October now.. >_<

I so ****ing want this game.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"