Members of the forum who are no more

Hildegard

I was going through some really really old topics searching for something and came across so many members of this forum that are literally gone from the Obsidian forum. Made me remember many of the people whom with I mostly argued but kind of miss nevertheless like Kumaq, Surreptishues(misspelled), Lucius, Mothman, Commisar, Metadigital and others.

Anyone else of the longtime members share this feeling or am I really getting too soft and nostalgic? :)

Meta.... :)

what about Lonewolf16? WOW stole his soul...

and silvershadow, Darth Launch, and Darkside = the crazy fangirl triumvirate

and going back even further - Enderwiggin

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Meta.... :)

what about Lonewolf16? WOW stole his soul...

and silvershadow, Darth Launch, and Darkside = the crazy fangirl triumvirate

and going back even further - Enderwiggin

Yeah Lonewolf16 now I remembered him!!! Good fellow :)

Silvershadow as well...hehe

And Ender got pissed and never returned hehe

And what about Judge Hades? :*

Eldar and 21377u (aka numbersman); they used to post good stuff.

I don't think you've seen the last of these guys, although it is a while since the poster formerly known as Eldar has been here.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

eldar switched to another name, and i think went on to do some travel. i don't think he's gone totally.

hades latest suspected alt is killian kalthorne, though there could be a few hundred others (he was visceris at one point, and a dozen others that i can recall over the past 10 years).

enderwiggin got all wigged out about something. at the same time he and i had some evolution/ID debate going. he was otherwise a very scientific seeming guy, but it was like he cracked all at once and just blew up at everyone about everything. oh well. i saw somebody named that the other day... some other board.

i am, and always have been taks. my actual nick was mendolf in 1999 but i always signed as taks.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Meta was hijacked by Real Life. I doubt he'll be back. Can't reveal more, sorry.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ender chose to solve his irreconcilable differences with moderation by quitting the internets forever (so to speak).

GoA showed up here not too long ago, but he went back into hiding.

And Meta... yeah, that's a shame he's quit posting.

Tarna... he does come over from time to time but not that much.

And whatever happened to Baley?

Shadowstrider... I assume he's too busy at Beth to loiter around here. Or maybe he's too important now, heh.

And, of course, Epiphany. Epiphany, you are mighty.

Baley was fun.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I miss thepixiesrock, even if he is still around sometimes. But what the hell has happend to Feng?

-Elwood Blues

Fenghuang lately posted some thread.

Thepixiesrock is still here.

Sand/hades/visceris probably isn't killian kalthorne (or similar ;)): different political views as far as I'm aware.

And isn't DarkRaven == Gabrielle?

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority