TV: Heroes

Gfted1

I thought this episode was quite good in parts, for a change. The meeting between Danko and Mama Petrelli, in particular, was rather well done.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda meh episode last night but at least it didnt have Hiro in it. It just felt like the entire episode was filler that didnt advance the plot one iota. How the hell did whats his name know

that the Sylar he shot was the shapeshifter?Also, we now know definitively that Sylar can learn powers without cutting off the top of heads.

I really liked this episode. It made me not hate Claire as much, and reaffirmed my beliefs that I like Nathan. And we already knew he could learn powers without cutting people's heads off.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Kinda meh episode last night but at least it didnt have Hiro in it. It just felt like the entire episode was filler that didnt advance the plot one iota. How the hell did whats his name know

that the Sylar he shot was the shapeshifter?Also, we now know definitively that Sylar can learn powers without cutting off the top of heads.

I think it was just intuition or a guess and if he was wrong then Sylar can heal himself, but if he was right then he could catch him.

• 2 weeks later...

Heroes is a bit better now that Fuller is back, but it has just too many loose ends, broken plotlines and general confusion to be any good. You can't just skip over the past, it will always be there. Making stuff up as you go along just doesn't work.

Don't you get it? She stole the socks in the first episode for her sister! It all makes sense now! I'm glad they tied up that loose end.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Don't you get it? She stole the socks in the first episode for her sister! It all makes sense now! I'm glad they tied up that loose end.

It's nice that they(Fuller) tied that up. The whole "surviving a nuclear explosion, but getting killed by a bullet to the back of the head" thing still irks me a bit, though...

I stopped watching Monday night halfway through and just finished the last episode.

Nathan's dialouge at the end of the episode was bad. Like really bad.

From the previews for next week it looks like someone is not going to be around for season four. Unless I'm pretty wowed by the finale, I'm not sure I'll be.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he hit him in the wrong spot. Like, it looked like it was directly in the middle of the back of his head, but I am pretty sure the spot that they said would take them out was off center a bit.

I stopped watching Monday night halfway through and just finished the last episode.

Nathan's dialouge at the end of the episode was bad. Like really bad.

From the previews for next week it looks like someone is not going to be around for season four. Unless I'm pretty wowed by the finale, I'm not sure I'll be.

Apparently the producers said this season would have 2 deaths and one fakeout death. Daphne was death #1, and fakout death was Tracy. Finale will have death #2 which is supposed to be a season 1 regular. Based on Angela Petrelli's reaction, it will be either Nathan or Peter.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I've just finished volume 3: Villains.

I must say, the original season was way waaaay better than this. I don't know why I keep watching it. At least volume 3 is better than 2 (man that was some serious crap).

And is it me, or did Claire, when she was in the hospital in Chapter 11 (Eclipse pt 2) say "My ass is dry" at 17:55? I rewinded that scene many times and that's really what it sounds like LOL.

I've just finished volume 3: Villains.

I must say, the original season was way waaaay better than this. I don't know why I keep watching it. At least volume 3 is better than 2 (man that was some serious crap).

And is it me, or did Claire, when she was in the hospital in Chapter 11 (Eclipse pt 2) say "My ass is dry" at 17:55? I rewinded that scene many times and that's really what it sounds like LOL.

Vol 3 might be a bit better than 2, but it has the super special awesome nuclear explosion that Peter and Claire survived(by jumping though a plot hole, probably).

I can't believe how played out the characters are at this point, most of them have done the same stuff at least twice with Nathan and Sylar flip-flopping for the first place. They should just blow up the world and make for an awesome finale...

I'm a firm believer that Peter surviving his own nuclear blast is understandable because no one with that power has ever been hurt by their own nuclear emissions. And I mean, I could believe Claire too because her body might regenerate faster than it gets deteriorated by the blast. And she was never in like, a full scale explosion by it, the one in her house was kind of small. I'm content in believing that she needs something to be lodged in that part of her brain and not just something to like, shoot through it or blow up through it.