TV: Heroes

Gfted1

Well like if you mean teleport the Daphne, he'd have to touch her, and if you mean like, going back in time to when she stole the formula, that would require he go back in time, which he vowed never to do again. And usually he gets punched in the face and knocked out.

Also,

I don't really think Ando is dead. But yeah, Hiro stabbing Ando is stupidly out of character.

It's completely ridiculous. That's what's wrong about this season, they spent two seasons of character development and now in five episodes have almost completely thrown all of that away.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Come on,

do you honestly think Hiro stabbed Ando for real?

He can time travel and teleport.

He probably

set up a fake sword after mini-hulk went for the sword, or "plans" on doing it when he's not around Daphne.

Hiro may have said no more traveling to the past, but I doubt he meant 10 minutes or so to set up a fake sword.

Of course, if Hiro really DID do it... this might explain why.

Remember before that they were talking. Ando said they were the worst heroes ever and that the world is screwed. Well, Hiro found Ando's lack of faith disturbing.

Well like if you mean teleport the Daphne, he'd have to touch her, and if you mean like, going back in time to when she stole the formula, that would require he go back in time, which he vowed never to do again. And usually he gets punched in the face and knocked out.

Normally thats how he does it but thats part of the plot holes.

After he digs up Adam and lets him out you see Adam sitting on the coffin with Hiro standing a few feet in front of him. Adam refuses to help, *poof*, back in the coffin, *poof* out of the coffin, etc... He sure wasnt touching Adam when he teleported him out of the coffin. Just sayin. And I do think he really stabbed Ando, he just knows he can go back and undo it. I think that will play into the future failure of their friendship and Ando subsequent fall to the dark side where he kills Hiro.

Yeah I assumed it was a time stop thing, because when he was back in the coffin they were in different positions.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

How are people in Heroes always walking around like it was nothing after having their foreheads literally cracked?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's nothing a butterfly bandage couldn't fix

Just watched the season premiere. The show is just getting really ****ing dumb. Why in the world would Claire try to stop Peter with a bullet, given the powers that he has? The entire drama nonsense about Claire wanting to feel human and trying to get hit by trains is simply retarded. Claires mom meets her after a long time and what she does is light a fire in her hand? WTF is that about? The entire scene with Peter joining up with the criminals seemed stupid and forced. Why would future Peter opt to shoot Nathan, put the mind reader in the middle of an African desert, and transfer his brother into a criminals body when he could just talk Nathan out of it?

Oh, and Im guessing the icewoman is Nikkis long lost twin sister.

Okay, so Peter is powerless and Sylar is trying to be a good guy? Mmmmmkay...

And its too bad that

the killed off Adam

, I thought he was a decent character.

More HRG, less Claire, please and thank you.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

He probably

set up a fake sword after mini-hulk went for the sword, or "plans" on doing it when he's not around Daphne.

Good call!

I was pretty surprised they

killed Adam like that.

No coming back from that one! Pretty funny that Hiro got KO'd two more times, its obviously a running joke now. I wonder if the downfall of the BBEG will be

the "hunger" he got from Peter when he sucked him dry, who got it from Sylar.

Peter is a complete idiot.

Also,

Dad's power

makes half of what happened in the previous two seasons pointless.

Heja Sverige!!

• 1 month later...

Because the show went south long ago?

This whole "Oh noes, we lost our powers!!!!" plotline was beyond retarded.

Heja Sverige!!

So why did Sylar

kill whatsherface at the end? He had already learned her power while they were in lockup via "empathy".

Because he's evil... again.

Only problem I saw with the solar eclipse thingie was Adam. How did he survive through them across the years? I thought his encounter with Petrelli dad made clear that his regeneration was the only thing what could keep him alive.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

So why did Sylar

kill whatsherface at the end? He had already learned her power while they were in lockup via "empathy".

Only problem I saw with the solar eclipse thingie was Adam. How did he survive through them across the years? I thought his encounter with Petrelli dad made clear that his regeneration was the only thing what could keep him alive.

Well eclipses only last a few minutes so all he had to do was not get hurt during one.

So why did Sylar

Well eclipses only last a few minutes so all he had to do was not get hurt during one.

Except

Adam died through instant aging when Arthur Petrelli took his power. Which means that if these eclipses can also take people's power, Adam should have instant aged and died long ago. Unless a "power taking" eclipse has never, ever happened before in the heroes universe.

Krezack - I gave up on the series after season one. My brother watches it and tries to get me interested in it, but nothing he's told me about season 2 or 3 has made me think it'd be worth returning to.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man