First to have a crush on you

Walsingham

Since the romance threads are going so well, and we're looking at general romance, and first person you had a crush on. Who was the first person who had a crush on you?

The person I thought was the first to have a crush on me actually wasn't. The one who takes the laurel I used to think was terrible, because she coped with her crush by running up and pulling my hair. Oddly the exact same pattern happened later with two other girls at age 12.

I spent a lot of my early years hiding.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect

By crush do you mean girl who's looked at me and gone "I'd **** that."? Buggered if I know who the first was, but there's been several, or so I've been told. Of course, I'm completely oblivious to this, because I've always thought that when a girl has been too nice to me, they're just trying to make it impossible for me to hate everyone, but that hasn't worked thus far! And I do look pretty ****in' girly, which girls seem to find sexy, so that helps the crush 'cause. Women are pretty gay, really.

There might have been this little vixen when I was 5-ish, but otherwise it'd definitely be the agonozingly pretty girl I described in the other thread, who I had my own first crush on at age seven. Maybe she was borderline.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I'm quite oblivious, I never notice these things. There are only two girls I KNOW who had a crush on me (both at the same time too, and I only found out later). They were both good friends of mine and we hung out a lot after classes (this was in high school). Now, Girl A had a crush on me, and I had a crush on her, but both of us were too wussy to do anything about it. However, we had both told Girl B, whom I realize now had actually actively tried to get me for herself because she also had a crush on me, but I never reacted because I was still pining after Girl A. Goddamn me. If I had played my cards right I could have had a menage a trois. :sorcerer:

Edited by TrueNeutral

*g* @ checkpoint

I never noticed it, just like TrueNeutral. At kindergarten, elementary school and even later, some evidently shy girls sent their friends to tell me, and while some of that may have been a hoax, I talked to some girls to get a confirmation and stated that I don't care for cowardly girls that can't tell me something like this directly. How stupid I was. Anyway, I still don't notice when someone has a crush on me, as evidenced by my one and only love (who fortunately isn't shy at all) and lately by a random guy. Later, I was surprised how reasonable and natural I reacted to his advances - he didn't interest me, didn't know him anyway, and told him that in a nice yet clear way. I wouldn't have thought that of myself ;) Anyway, not noticing other's crushes while feeling too insecure about my own makes for pretty funny memories in retrospect :sorcerer:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

By crush do you mean girl who's looked at me and gone "I'd **** that."? Buggered if I know who the first was, but there's been several, or so I've been told. Of course, I'm completely oblivious to this, because I've always thought that when a girl has been too nice to me, they're just trying to make it impossible for me to hate everyone, but that hasn't worked thus far! And I do look pretty ****in' girly, which girls seem to find sexy, so that helps the crush 'cause. Women are pretty gay, really.

Not all girls find girly men sexy...

There was this one girl in the 5th and 6th grades who liked me. Before that, I have no idea.

I think I've always been fairly good at figuring out whether someone fancies me, except in the cases where I fancy them. My love life is a mess...

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Quite amazingly, there have been times when girls have had crushes on me.

I'm not oblivious to these things but I like after chasing girls, not the other way around. I did date one girl that had a crush on me and it was great until I moved back to the US.

Long distance never works.

Olivia, she was one of the other kids on the small bus. I can still remember her helmet glistening in the morning light, her blank eyes fixed upon the general area of my left ear, her lips parting to let an ""ahhhhhhhhhggggggg" escape. I knew for the first time that I wasn't alone and never would be.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

AS far as I'm aware, there haven't been any. But, as others have said, I'm utterly clues about social interactions, so I wouldn't have the slightest idea.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Gabrielle. Deffinetely Gabrielle. <3

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The Architect

True, I was poking fun at a stereotype. "Pretty boys" are undoubtedly more popular among younger women than older women.

Edited by The Architect

True, I was poking fun at a stereotype. "Pretty boys" are undoubtedly more popular among younger women than older women.

I find that women of all ages are equally incredibly attracted to me. And I'm pretty.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The Architect

I'm not saying it's just younger women that are attracted to us types, but most of them are, because we have a boyish and youthful look that makes us out of bounds for the older looking women. They'd feel like a child molester or something. I know it's possible for "pretty boys" to look their age or even older, but normally they look younger than they are. So basically it's a different sort of attraction for older women.

First crush I don't even remember her name. First crush on me was grade one, me and a guy named Colin were fighting over a girl named Chelsea. I won and got me first kiss. I never went through that whole "EEW GIRLS" phase.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Whats up with all these wussy threads Walsh?

It's more fun than fixing my house's boiler.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I find that women of all ages are equally incredibly attracted to me. And I'm pretty.

Yeah you're pretty in a ladyboy way. :rolleyes:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

First time I was aware of a guy having a crush on me was...um...y'know, I'm losing track of how old I was when a lot of this kind of stuff occurred. Probably when I was 9 or 10. A guy I hung out for quite a while who suddenly wanted to "go steady", tried to give me a ring and kiss me. If there was anyone else before then, I was oblivious. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah you're pretty in a ladyboy way. :rolleyes:

I told you guys she had a crush on me