Sith Academy Secret room

jw ive never done this with any of my other chars. Ok well when you get to the Academy theirs the explosives in the library i think and it blows up a door and in it is a sith hologram and it always says that its destroyed.

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

I agree with D.N. ^^. The holocron message is of Bastila speaking of a dark sided Revan. So you've got to tell Atton that Revan was dark sided when you meet him on Peragus, or the holocron will break every time (that's what I'd been doing wrong the 20 times I first played K2).

Trade off is, you'll see the holocron, but Carth won't be in K2 AT ALL. And therefore, if you've set Revan as a male, Bastila won't be hanging around Telos after you've left the Ravager.

Instead of Carth, the Admiral will be this random dude:

Cede.jpg

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

I agree with D.N. ^^. The holocron message is of Bastila speaking of a dark sided Revan. So you've got to tell Atton that Revan was dark sided when you meet him on Peragus, or the holocron will break every time (that's what I'd been doing wrong the 20 times I first played K2).

Trade off is, you'll see the holocron, but Carth won't be in K2 AT ALL. And therefore, if you've set Revan as a male, Bastila won't be hanging around Telos after you've left the Ravager.

Instead of Carth, the Admiral will be this random dude:

Cede.jpg

Which is why I inherently support making Revan DS, even if you always play LS.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Oh, please. :getlost: So you miss out on Bastila's "I cannot live, not knowing the answer" just so you don't have to see Carth? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, here's a vid I made putting together everything Bastila, INCLUDING that end scene (and said holocron). :thumbsup:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Oh, please. :getlost: So you miss out on Bastila's "I cannot live, not knowing the answer" just so you don't have to see Carth? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, here's a vid I made putting together everything Bastila, INCLUDING that end scene (and said holocron). :thumbsup:

How did u get in the tomb with Malak and all of the jedis?

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

75%+ DS or LS.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Oh, please. :wowey: So you miss out on Bastila's "I cannot live, not knowing the answer" just so you don't have to see Carth? :)

Gladly.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

at the time you get to korriban? and which tomb is it?

It's in the back of the Shyrack caves.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

That would be your prestige class, not the tomb IIRC.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I got into the temple and died on the first trial.

How much of a n00b are you??? Is this the first time through the game or what?

Edited by Darth Allanon

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.