First crushes

kirottu

This is where we all can share bit of nostalgy.

My first crush happened in high school. I was 17 or 18 and she was a year younger student. I don

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

This wasnt my first girlfriend but it was the first girl I remember crushing on. Her name was Beth and I had wanted her since my freshman year of highschool. She was drop dead gorgeous and fairly popular and I was a stoner. I finally landed her my junior year of highschool and things were great. Unfortunately, it didnt take long for me to screw it up. See, she had this fat friend. One night we were supposed to go to a dress up Halloween party and sweet Beth had gotten grounded. So, I took the fatty at Beth's insistance and 76352432 drinks later, Im sexing her up in the back of my Trans Am. Of course the next day fatty tells Beth and the whole thing crumbles around me. Stupid fatty. :down:

There was this girl in elementary school who appeared to hate me with a passion. I did my level best to appear to hate her too. However, I had a huge crush on her that never really went beyond the confines of my own mind.

Even today, I still fall for strong women in the mold of that one girl.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Grade 1, IIRC. I followed her into the girls' bathroom. Got into some trouble for that. Funny enough, she was one of my best friends, too. HAHAHA!

P.S. yeah, grade 1 is rather young for 'crushes'; but *shrug*, what can ya do?

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I had my first crush age six. I didn't even know what the hell it was. I thought I was ill! You know, can't stop thinking about a girl, heart goes nuts when you see her. :down: I was absolutely obsessed with holding hands with her. I got entered in the school country dancing team just so I could dance with her. Silly bastard. :(

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've had lots of crushes in my life... three stand out though...

In third grade Mike was my best friend. We hung out together all the time and anytime there was an event at school that required boy girl pairing (square dancing in gym, christmas program, etc) we would always make sure we got each other. Everyone always gave us crap about being boyfriend / girlfriend, but we pretty much ignored them. Probably because neither of us really minded the idea, just never had the courage to make anything official... of course we were eight, so I'm not sure how much more official it gets than sitting next to each other on the bus everyday.

When I was a freshman in high school I met Matthew while we were working on a school musical. He and I didn't get along at all, but I was so attracted to him and madly in love with him that he sort of worked his way into my psyche. I always thought something would happen between us, and I hoped I'd get another chance later in life, but I found out a few years after high school that he'd died from a brain tumor. It's been a while since I had a dream about him, but he does show up every so often and everytime he makes me wish that the night we were pretending to make out to fool the rest of the people at the drama club party we actually had been.

The third crush that stands out was much more recent. I was in my last semester of college, 26, married with two kids and I honestly can't even remember his name. Mostly because I *refuse* to think about him long enough to remember it. He was in a couple of my classes and was in my Business Admin capstone group. Any time he got anywhere near me I broke down into a babbling idiot who couldn't string two thoughts together. I have no idea if he knew the effect he had on me, but damn... did he ever. Nothing ever came of it, and I haven't even seen him since we both graduated, but I'll always remember the way he reduced me to a silly giggling school girl anytime he was around...

ah, crap.. you guys made me remember his name!

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

My first crush was when I was 12 and the girl was probably 15 or 16. I was 5'11" already, quite tall for Chinese standards so I appeared older. We had a good time together on our parents' company vacation trip to a beach city; never heard from her again though. Truth is that there was no boys or girls older than 10 except us, so she had no choice but to hang out with me; but at the time I was naive enough to think she actually fancied me lol...

Edited by julianw

Even today, I still fall for strong women in the mold of that one girl.

Yeah, when a woman hates you its completely irresistible.

The first kindof crush thing I can remember was during this time we were going to visit my grandmother and we stopped to eat in a town to eat. I guess I was either in 1st grade or kinderg

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

First crush?

... Yeah, I'm still in it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

When I was 5 or 6, some cute little Asian girl on a vacation with my parents to some tropical island.

The setting, the heat, her exotic looks, and a language I didn't understand a word of; it truly was the perfect romance.

I still haven't recovered from my Asian fetish.

Guest The Architect

Did she happen to be a teenage witch? >_<

First serious girl crush I had was when I was 14. My temper's not the coolest around, this girl was being a smart ass to me and was mimicking everything I did. I told her it was in her best interests to cut it out. She persisted on being annoying. She didn't take me seriously when I said I'd get her back. Boy you should've seen the look on her face when I came at her the following day with a bulldozer... and crushed her, hence, girl crush.

Guest The Architect

:thumbsup:

This wasnt my first girlfriend but it was the first girl I remember crushing on. Her name was Beth and I had wanted her since my freshman year of highschool. She was drop dead gorgeous and fairly popular and I was a stoner. I finally landed her my junior year of highschool and things were great. Unfortunately, it didnt take long for me to screw it up. See, she had this fat friend. One night we were supposed to go to a dress up Halloween party and sweet Beth had gotten grounded. So, I took the fatty at Beth's insistance and 76352432 drinks later, Im sexing her up in the back of my Trans Am. Of course the next day fatty tells Beth and the whole thing crumbles around me. Stupid fatty. :rolleyes:

Statistically women only become 12-15% more attractive to intoxicated men, which isn't that much, so I'd think twice before you go around calling others stupid. Don't use the drinks as an excuse.

Yeah, when a woman hates you its completely irresistible.

G.K. Chesterton: the Last Hero (2nd verse) [

The chance of battle changes -- so may all battle be;

I stole my lady bride from them, they stole her back from me.

I rent her from her red-roofed hall, I rode and saw arise,

More lovely than the living flowers the hatred in her eyes.

She never loved me, never bent, never was less divine;

The sunset never loved me, the wind was never mine.

Was it all nothing that she stood imperial in duresse?

Silence itself made softer with the sweeping of her dress.

O you who drain the cup of life, O you who wear the crown,

You never loved a woman's smile as I have loved her frown.

Always brings respite from chagrin, when I recall all the women I've chased to little purpose or sense "The sunset never loved me, the wind was never mine" :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Silly me can't remember her name, but I was seven and she was seven too and gorgeous on top of that. We had been randomly placed next to each other in class (and this was some sort of permanent Nazi scheme where you had to sit at your designated desk every day. I did love it, though) and I'm pretty sure she had a crush on me too. But alas, my family moved and I never got to live my dream. :)

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Statistically women only become 12-15% more attractive to intoxicated men, which isn't that much, so I'd think twice before you go around calling others stupid. Don't use the drinks as an excuse.

Im 93% sure you just made up that statistic on the spot. And, what?